Geordie the fisherman!


Re: Geordie the fisherman!

Postby Whiplash » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 pm

Nice lookin trout...
"I'll never let you get to me, survival is my victory"
User avatar
Whiplash
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:44 am

Re: Geordie the fisherman!

Postby Whiplash » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:09 pm

And oh yeah, how the fuck do you find this kind of stuff Diddy?
"I'll never let you get to me, survival is my victory"
User avatar
Whiplash
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:44 am

Re: Geordie the fisherman!

Postby anthony » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:13 pm

I think this is the song the guy's talking about, with this little riff from Geordie in the break that sounds not so far than the Stay One Jump Ahead riff, sleazy funky...\
\
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rg-BB-6-aKs
User avatar
anthony
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:14 pm

Re: Geordie the fisherman!

Postby Diddyboy » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Whiplash wrote:And oh yeah, how the fuck do you find this kind of stuff Diddy?
Im a loser with nothing better to do with his time!
User avatar
Diddyboy
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Perth, Scotland

Re: Geordie the fisherman!

Postby Whiplash » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:02 am

Diddyboy wrote:
Whiplash wrote:And oh yeah, how the fuck do you find this kind of stuff Diddy?
Im a loser with nothing better to do with his time!
\
Ha! \:lol:\
"I'll never let you get to me, survival is my victory"
User avatar
Whiplash
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:44 am

Re: Geordie the fisherman!

Postby Whiplash » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 am

anthony wrote:I think this is the song the guy's talking about, with this little riff from Geordie in the break that sounds not so far than the Stay One Jump Ahead riff, sleazy funky...\
\
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rg-BB-6-aKs
\
\
That is pretty close to unlistenable \:cry:\
"I'll never let you get to me, survival is my victory"
User avatar
Whiplash
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:44 am

Re: Geordie the fisherman!

Postby Bluce_Ree » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:37 am

Ginger white men shouldn't rap.
Bluce_Ree
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 am


Return to Geordie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron