Whats your favourite song of all time

General forum about the band

Whats your favourite song of all time

Postby scotty 2 tees » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:01 pm

After much thought mine would have to be Rubicon,its energy is stunning,its outro is so intense.ho ho ho.Would be cool to hear them perform it again with bpf and youth,lets hope I get my wish one fine day. \:D\ \:D\ ide love to hear future shock and tailspin if anyone knows a link,would be very appreciated. \:?:\ \:?:\
scotty 2 tees

Re: Whats your favourite song of all time

Postby Whiplash » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 pm

scotty 2 tees wrote::D \:D\ ide love to hear future shock and tailspin if anyone knows a link,would be very appreciated. \:?:\ \:?:\
\
\
PM me with your e-mail and I'll send over Future Shock. I never heard tailspin???? Where is this from? Could someone fill me in on this...Thanks \:)\
"I'll never let you get to me, survival is my victory"
Whiplash

Postby Sapromind » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Bros, we have a thread on that already:\
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77\
Pretty old, but who cares.
Sapromind

Postby Mr.Punch » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Fav Song....hard task..but after beeing asked it a hundret times...deadly it oughta be Pssyche!\
\
It sums up the one-chorder principe perfectly...it has nuff aggression...funky bassline...Cutthrouting Guitar...whipping drums...ironical lyrics...thats KJ!\
\
and there are the most versions of a song one could own*...that means...it`s played since day one.without any interruption...\
\
* lasttime I count mine = 38..which is three yaears ago...
Mr.Punch

Postby Whiplash » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:05 pm

I tried to do this, just one song and I had a really difficult time with it. I prefer to have a bunch of them say top 5 or so which is on the other thread mention above which I will reply to as well. If I had to pick just one I would say Empire Song would do it for me...
"I'll never let you get to me, survival is my victory"
Whiplash

Postby cyrilgrey » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 am

Yeah, Tailspin is not in anyone's possession (that we know of). Let me know if you still need Future Shock.\
\
Favorite song- strangely enough, unlike most bands, I can answer this right away (although someone with great taste already picked it), but Pssyche is the most amazing Killing Joke song to date.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby Bluce_Ree » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:10 pm

best KJ song = Empire Song
Bluce_Ree

Postby cyrilgrey » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:30 pm

regarding Pssyche being my favorite song- i must point out, of all the versions, none have been more amazing then the Ha! version. So, if anyone cared, the TRUE answer to that question for me is "Pssyche (Ha! Live Version)". I also LOVE the live version of the Fall of Because from the Fire Dances 12"- not better than the album, but still amazing. Was that recorded at the same gig? I put it on my iPod with the Ha! material and it fits right in. Same sound quality/mixing sound. I guess I can just look on the 12" of the For Beginners CD for the answer.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby jonnie » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:25 pm

bollocks
Last edited by jonnie on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do NOT use Insure and Go for your Holiday Insurance.They are total wank.
jonnie

Postby cyrilgrey » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:35 am

the Revelations era or the digital music era?
cyrilgrey

Next

Return to The Killing Joke