Geordie's Best Bridge Section

Re: Geordie's Best Bridge Section

Postby LSDMOFRO » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Sapromind wrote:I seriously like the bit in Exile... not very Geordie-like, though, sounds almost like a solo. But it's great, it underlines the sad, bitter, contemplative atmosphere of the whole album.
\
\
And very un-Geordie like for White Out. I always liked White Out's bridge...Its sounds like the closest thing to a solo for Geordie too...I like the Wah Wah effect on it (and he normally doesn't use a Wah Wah obviously).
LSDMOFRO

Postby Sapromind » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:45 am

When it comes to Whiteout, I adore the super-badass main riff. The bidge is not bad either, somewhat psychedelic.
Sapromind

Postby Bulging Eyes » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 pm

I love it too. Esp on Gathering DVD. I remember seeing KJ on pandemonium tour and Geordie\
was drunk as hell. He actually keeled over (very gracefully) at one point. I think on that your his foot was \
permanently stuck to his wah-wah as he used it on nearly every track. Not good.
Bulging Eyes

Postby Lsind » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 pm

It's not their best track ever for sure, but I've always loved the bridge on Sanity.
Lsind

Postby Fonz » Thu May 02, 2013 3:50 pm

If by 'bridge' you mean the bit where the guitars really gets going towards the end of 'Sanity', I would agree that it is a real highlight. That song drags until the last minute-I remember being REALLY disappointed when it came out-I got the 12", eagerly put it on , only to have to wait for the payoff.
Fonz

Previous

Return to Geordie