Geordie Myspace Site

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby guitarplayer12 » Wed May 07, 2008 2:03 am

Does anyone have the other 6 tracks that were not downloadable??? I will trade something. I have 3 Cocteau Twins bootlegs or something????
guitarplayer12
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby Bluce_Ree » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:47 am

Geordie's solo work really needs a proper producer and vocalist (although I'd prefer instrumentals).\
\
Also, get Jah Wobble in on bass. That'll work.
Bluce_Ree
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 am

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby Mr.Punch » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:28 pm

Bluce_Ree wrote:Geordie's solo work really needs a proper producer and vocalist (although I'd prefer instrumentals).\
\
Also, get Jah Wobble in on bass. That'll work.
\
\
\
The Solo Album is dead as a Dodo! Maybe we can find some tunes/Ideas on the hopefully coming Album next year...but knowing Geordie....after not even three month..he will stated the album as boring, bad produced..etc etc..and deny to promote it with another Tour! (Instead we will hear Wardance...)\
\
He will pick the money from the resurection tour, buying drugs, girls, and strut around Prague..acting the puzzled artist ,`till Jaz will rang again...telling..the Tension builds..we should do another one...!\
\
And they will! After three month Geordie will....and the well known merry -go-round - happens once again!
Image
User avatar
Mr.Punch
 
Posts: 1415
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:32 pm

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby Bluce_Ree » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:23 pm

no solo album?\
\
FAIL!
Bluce_Ree
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 am

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 pm

Hey, don`t panic, Bluce!I was just guessing and sarcastic.\
\
But honest, when? will he record and produce it???? They will Tour this Autnm, then record a new KJ Album. Then Tour again next year ( according to Jaz) to promote the album.\
\
And after that...Geord might probably need a break...so, that leads to the conclusion, the Solo Album is a dead thing...until....god knows when!\
\
Right?!
Image
User avatar
Mr.Punch
 
Posts: 1415
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:32 pm

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby Michael » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:13 pm

I think the same as Punch does. Don't forget: The demos are from February 2007 (!). A long time ago... \:shock:\
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
User avatar
Michael
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Germany, near Cologne (exactly: Bruehl)

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby bloodsport » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:40 am

Quite sad that the solo album died \:cry:\ \
Geordie is f(*^ing genius!\
Fingers crossed that the new album will be well produced/mixed. \:roll:\
bloodsport
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:04 am

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby Gambit » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:04 am

bloodsport wrote:Quite sad that the solo album died \:cry:\ \
Geordie is f(*^ing genius!\
Fingers crossed that the new album will be well produced/mixed. \:roll:\
\
\
\
The solo album is not dead, it's just on hold. As always Geordie is quite unpredictable, but according to me the album will be released. Cannot tell you when, because with KJ and it's members it is impossible. But it's no option to bring out an album when you cannot tour. With the KJ tour and new album and another tour ahead, tell me, when will he be able to work on his solo album?\
\
Just my two cents...... \;)\
"Looks like the Gambit is here.........."
User avatar
Gambit
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby Michael » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Perhaps someone close to him can tell us, if he still likes the songs he recorded at the end of 2006...? \;)\
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
User avatar
Michael
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Germany, near Cologne (exactly: Bruehl)

Re: Geordie Myspace Site

Postby bloodsport » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:14 pm

Gambit wrote:
bloodsport wrote:Quite sad that the solo album died \:cry:\ \
Geordie is f(*^ing genius!\
Fingers crossed that the new album will be well produced/mixed. \:roll:\
\
\
\
The solo album is not dead, it's just on hold. As always Geordie is quite unpredictable, but according to me the album will be released. Cannot tell you when, because with KJ and it's members it is impossible. But it's no option to bring out an album when you cannot tour. With the KJ tour and new album and another tour ahead, tell me, when will he be able to work on his solo album?\
\
Just my two cents...... \;)\
\
\
Hey Gambit,\
I totally see your point, especially now that the tour and new album will be coming soon. \;)\ I don't know, as soon as it was mentioned on the official site last May/June..I guess I got quite excited. \:lol:\ Then the official myspace site, demos with voice, w/o voice then nothing news wise/development wise since January. \:shock:\ It was quite a lot of hype and then it all seemed to fall apart. \:|\ \
\
Love the site though...wish I could add a track to my profile to share the love \;)\ \
\
What do you think of the "Geordie Walker Fan" site... anyone?
bloodsport
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Geordie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest