Was Brian Jones (friend of Jaz's family) murdered?

Re: Was Brian Jones (friend of Jaz's family) murdered?

Postby Amalgam » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:02 am

Would you perhaps like to elaborate on the relevance of this topic? I mean...Jaz was like 9 when the dude drowned or got drowned in his swimming pool. I have no idea about the musically historical relevance of Mr Jones's output as a Rolling Stone, apart from his atrocious helmet haircut. I have a copy somewhere of an article in Sounds from 1990 in which Jaz proudly states that "we do not have Brian Jones haircuts!". If this is as how far his memory goes regarding the man, then I fear the worst for this thread's topic.
Amalgam

Re: Was Brian Jones (friend of Jaz's family) murdered?

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Well, there are lasting memories in Jaz`Brain..as he stated in several Interviews, like...: There was Brian Jones, a close friend to my Grandma`s family..and once he asked me ( I was about 6-7 years of age) "Do you believe in Magic?"\
And I: No!\
\
Brian: "Soon you will"\
\
This might be one of Jaz`Publicity Anecdotes..but who knows? \
\
All the hassle about Jonsey`s death..see.it was turned into a myth from the beginning, cos of publicity...for the Stones this time around and it seems to work untill today. It wasn`t either Richards or Jagger...who were involved..they`d lost a close friend, even if there were some difficulties between them, they were young and of course intelligent....killing somebody would`ve be the end of their career promto... so..the guy was a heavy drug addict, jealous, completely weird at the time...\
\
I mean...probbably Youth killed Raven* to get back into the game...who knows? \:o\ \
\
NOTHING IS REAL - IT`S ALL ILLUSION.. \:D\ \
\
* Tmrrw: It`s the 6. anyversery...Jeez...so long ago...Cheers Blackbird!
Mr.Punch

Return to Jaz