Jaz's wives and daughters

Jaz's wives and daughters

Postby jameswyndorf » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 am

Does anybody have some info on Jaz's wives and daughters, you know, their names, pictures and whatever stuff? I've seen Tabs on youtube and if I'm correct she must be Jaz's youngest daughter, there's even this interview (not the youtube interview) where Jaz advices Tabs' boyfriend not to "fuck her unless he loves her", kinda usual Jaz playing pranks on people.
jameswyndorf

Re: Jaz's wives and daughters

Postby Michael » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 am

I'm just curious: Why do you want to know this? I'm asking, because I never understood why people/fans are interested in artist's private life and their families. As long, as a daughter doesn't sing on her father's album, I don't care about her. What's the reason for the interest?
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby jameswyndorf » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Well, Jaz often brags about his beautiful daughters, wives and girlfriends, I just want to see if they're really that beautiful, that's all, really. Not that I care too much about them (I'm not one of those pathetic people that try to stalk the shit out of everything they watch on tv or internet), just pure curiosity folks, don't take it all too seriously.
jameswyndorf

Postby Mr.Punch » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:36 pm

As far as I know, he`s got three daughters. Tabs is the 2nd eldest (as far..) and obviosly the only of them to appear in public. A younger sister is also living in NZ.\
\
And I once read in an interview, that he`d met his ELDEST daughter from France in Switzerland etc etc...\
\
Oh n BTW: Tabs is really looking good. (Glad she ain`t trying a singing carreer...) - watch the end of the clip and you see what I mean. \:D\ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw4Niq6F_tQ
Mr.Punch

Return to Jaz