Letters from Cythera (book) by Jaz Coleman

Letters from Cythera (book) by Jaz Coleman

Postby Werewolf32 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 pm

According to The Gathering mailing list an email was sent to Gatherers with a file attachment of Jaz's book in Pdf format, with the message (from Jaz?): "Welcome to the world of the Black Jester. Let me know what you think Gatherers."\
\
I had a quick look through the nearly 400 pages of Occult Science, Philosophy, Politics and Killing Joke biography/Jaz autobiography, some good photos. However, I have pre-ordered a hard copy from Pledge Music, as I want Jaz to earn an income from his hard work. It should be published at the end of February/March 2013?\
\
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/jazcoleman
Werewolf32

Re: Letters from Cythera (book) by Jaz Coleman

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 pm

If yer ask me, it was a doubtfull undertaking by somebody who has access to these datas...but it is for sure NOT Jaz himself. 1st: Why should he do so, now that the book is almost released? 2. He`s not using the Internet and therefore 3. Why should`ve he chosen - if ever - the addressees? There are some people which are closer to him and did`nt received anything at all..so...as I say..It`s a fake and you`re right...if you like theguy and want him to get payed for his stuff and work...pledge! It`s a bloddy shame, that anything a artist do nowadays...is a week later or so available via "Friends" \
\
Jaz has never, will never ask anybody what he might think about HIS work! UNTIL it`s been released.
Mr.Punch

Postby Michael » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Funny about that is, that I've asked for a little preview of the book on pledgemusic, maybe one page or so. They said "yes", but didn't do it. So i didn't order.\
@Punch are you sure about Jaz not using the net...? I've heard something completely different...
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:05 pm

I am quite sure...all about relaible sources. And the main question remains! Why NOW? See, I was happy enough to join a pre listening party for 2012.. and that was february..the Album came by April (in the US..well that`s another story).so why the hell should the guy send pdfs out when the books goingto be released..in a couple of days???? And ask Gatherers what they think about it??? Using the net or not...it doesn`t make any sense...to me..a pdf send to a couple of chosen souls...by December...OK...\
\
Narr...Fake! Some Ego stroke by some doubtful Gatherer...too sad.
Mr.Punch

Postby Werewolf32 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 pm

The word on The Gathering is that the pdf file of Jaz's book is NOT AUTHORISED by Jaz. It has accordingly been removed by one Gatherer, when they realised it wasn't legitimate.
Werewolf32

Postby Michael » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:02 am

Can anyone send me that pdf as a preview, please?
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby Mr.Punch » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Werewolf32 wrote:The word on The Gathering is that the pdf file of Jaz's book is NOT AUTHORISED by Jaz. It has accordingly been removed by one Gatherer, when they realised it wasn't legitimate.
\
\
In the meanwhile!!!! See? That what I meant. Sorry..there are too many dirty fuckers outsides...trying to act exclusive... or stroke their poor egos ffs!\
" Hip Hip Hooray...I am the one who got it! I got the power to play the Black Jester...for a day n a half I could be Jaz...Good God...poor mind! (where`s the puking smiley if needed?)
Mr.Punch

Postby Mr.Punch » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Michael wrote:Can anyone send me that pdf as a preview, please?
\
\
\
I will send you a review of the first pages as soon as I am thru to them...if yer trust me... \;)\
Mr.Punch

Postby Lennonka » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

If I were Jaz, I would be concerned about the guy who leaked it in the first place. IF that PDF is really a part of the actual book.
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Sapromind » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Mr.Punch wrote:Jaz has never, will never ask anybody what he might think about HIS work! UNTIL it`s been released.
\
I think he wouldn't ask people even AFTER the release. He just knows it's great and doesn't give a fuck \;)\
Sapromind

Next

Return to Jaz