romero

Re: Jaz on Pledge

Postby Mr.Punch » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Nearly orederd! (CD & Book)...Pledge fucks around with my Password...grrr\
\:evil:\
Mr.Punch

Postby Amalgam » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm certainly interested in the book, but I'm not even thinking two seconds about pre-ordering. Too many hiccups and bad things have happened in the past and I'm more than a little reluctant here. I'd probably rather buy it as an e-book version, but not before it's published for real and not before someone else has assured me that it's not as incomprehensible as the Courtauld Talks!
Amalgam

Postby Lord Mureth » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:28 pm

if it ever actually looks like being released... I'm in. Until then, no way! \:lol:\
Lord Mureth

Postby LSDMOFRO » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:33 am

What's funny is the items that come with the cigar wrapper smoked by Jaz or Raven? \
WTF?....I'd much prefer cigarette butts...or hmmm, what about used toilet paper? At least we'd get more DNA content!?\
\
I did pledge for the book and symphony...I want to support Jaz and this project. And he\
does note the mock up and progression of the product due to the live debacle pledge past happening.\
\
On the issue of NOT pledging... I'm not sure why people are afraid? If you receive no product, at least here in the states, all banks\
will refund your money back to your account and then do an investigation towards the non-fulfillment. \
I've never had an issue with not getting money back for something I ordered but didn't receive. \
For Judas goat's sake, support your favorite artist! Get your money back from your bank if you don't get what you want!\
And if it doesn't reach the goal, you aren't gonna be charged.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Mr.Punch » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 pm

LSDMOFRO wrote:What's funny is the items that come with the cigar wrapper smoked by Jaz or Raven? \
WTF?....I'd much prefer cigarette butts...or hmmm, what about used toilet paper? At least we'd get more DNA content!?\
\
I did pledge for the book and symphony...I want to support Jaz and this project. And he\
does note the mock up and progression of the product due to the live debacle pledge past happening.\
\
On the issue of NOT pledging... I'm not sure why people are afraid? If you receive no product, at least here in the states, all banks\
will refund your money back to your account and then do an investigation towards the non-fulfillment. \
I've never had an issue with not getting money back for something I ordered but didn't receive. \
For Judas goat's sake, support your favorite artist! Get your money back from your bank if you don't get what you want!\
And if it doesn't reach the goal, you aren't gonna be charged.
\
\
You are absolutely right mate! Absolutely!\
\
I ordered/better pledged for Book& CD package yesterday..and for some reason, after I "payed" via PayPal (which means I just made the money available for PM...I noticed that I`ve overseen, that the CD Album was on my Pledge too. I wrote an email to PM asking how to change my Pledge/get rid of the CD Album and the extra money back.\
\
That was around 7pm...today when I came home from work...4pm...I had an email from PM telling that they took off the CD album and refund 17 pounds to my PayPal account...also got an email from PayPal proving that PM payed back 17 pounds...so why all the hassle Folks? \
\
It works.
Mr.Punch

Postby romero » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Quick question Punch. When you ordered did you get the download straight away or will this come after 60 days?\
Cheers
romero

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:20 pm

They`ll send me an email, when it`s available...by when and how...?
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:59 pm

romero wrote:Quick question Punch. When you ordered did you get the download straight away or will this come after 60 days?\
Cheers
\
Hey Romero. Hope alls well. The download will be available when the goal is reached. Its that simple. Physical product comes when its done but artist is supposed to have enough funds when goalbis reached to begin the manufacturing process.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Michael » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:24 pm

I wish Geordie would do some Pledge-thing with the stuff he records in his home....some cheap cover, no signatures, no cigar-rolls, just him and his guitar. I would pledge on it!
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Next

Return to Jaz