Great New interview

Great New interview

Postby scotty 2 tees » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:23 am

scotty 2 tees

Re: Great New interview

Postby Mr.Punch » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Thanks for sharing Scotty. I realy like the guy and his attitudes and I love the Band. But to be honest,as a constant follower for years n years...there`s lesser news and infos in Jaz`Interview Revelations,sure,he`s the spokesman and these promo interviews are for the rest of the world, but I realy prefer the rare occations when another Bandmember`s speaking,or some of them together...but Jaz on it`s own...for a gatherer...old news...KJ is our university...left school with no exams...there must be more happenings and anecdotes to be told if "making an album with this band is always a painful expirience"....and of course,cos in the end it`s a Band...I for one would love to hear or read the other day some stories about the recording process and how a song develloped...the fact, that we`re living in badtimes,with greedy Bankers etc etc...I don`t need Jaz to tell that everyear ,every new KJ release...I knew this even before I knew Killing Joke... :D :twisted:
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:07 am

LSDMOFRO

Postby scotty 2 tees » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:52 pm

I suppose to anyone who had never heard Jaz in interview,it would be an amazing experience to hear his thoughts.
However Mr Punch,i am in agreement with you,I to wish hed talk about the music
,he says to the interviewer at the end,"these are the thoughts that went into making Pylon"
but like you,would love to hear the other guys viewpoint,instead of Jaz constantly reminding us all that the worlds gone to shit,yeah Jaz we know m8.
Saying that,full marks to Jaz for being outspoken,and brave enough to speak out,in these troubled days.

Here in the UK,our news broadcasts are dumbed down,so we dont get to know the whole story,but I know things are crazy over in Europe at the moment.
Hope Jaz is right when he says," it will blow over and he can see an end to it " im hoping so to.

Manchester rocked,by the way :)
scotty 2 tees

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:42 am

well...its concerned citizen. if the band or others wanted to interview...i think they would. bt they probably dont want to...he is the spokesman. I sat back stage with geordie and he didn't want to talk about any creative processes..for 2 hours. he blasted the dub...drank his greyhounds... he's always watching...he's introspective. haven't you noticed even when the group is together and interviewed it's rare that the others speak unless spoken towards. Big Paul has something to say...when he wants to...and when he does he's assertive. But he's more into clarifying what was already said by Jaz. I too wish for more about the process...others opinions...but that's the enigma of the joke. They are masons. It's their secrecy...and I don't think it's esoteric...just their privacy in the creative process. That's my perspective at least...Yes, I actually don't know...my perceptions.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Bluce_Ree » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:38 am

Man, I wish Jaz and co would do an interview about the band and the music and not all this 9/11 shit.
Bluce_Ree

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:29 am

Bluce_Ree wrote:Man, I wish Jaz and co would do an interview about the band and the music and not all this 9/11 shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's in the movie! it's coming! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:32 am

Bluce_Ree wrote:Man, I wish Jaz and co would do an interview about the band and the music and not all this 9/11 shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's in the movie! it's coming! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

here's the deal though...there's alot of false flag shit going down...every country, every government. So... yeah... we can focus of the creative
process, which may or may not help our mindsets...but it's the bullshit of the day that triggers inspiration...to create...then u get illumination.

It's in between the lines...it's the flange!!!!
LSDMOFRO

Return to Jaz