Introductions

Forum for your personal announcements, exchanges, accomodation searches and so on

Re: Introductions

Postby Freddie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:27 pm

LSDMOFRO wrote:We LOVE you Freddie! We need you here.\
You might pinch us in the ass; We might throw drunken arrows your way! Welcome to our FUCKED UP WORLD!\
We all laugh at our own peril here! Welcome to our Fucked Up Funky Squad!\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKZAIxLalNM \
We love you like a sister!!!! But know that means we might put an earthworm in your jello!
\
\
Not true !!! Bye !!
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Mr.Punch wrote:Well, now that we use to know more about you than ourselfs \:D\ ...feel WELCOME! ffs! \:P\ \
\
As some pales put it...this might be the place to get in touch/connex with mostly brilliant characters and REAL KJ Lovers...\
\
We can/will go on well. And we do share things and memos and odds and sods...as long as anybody is behaving , social wise bla bla bla\
\
so..a laugh is half the life...a good laugh is more than this..as long as you can laugh...EVERYTHING \
\
\
IS POSSIBLE!\
\
(Private Tip, if yer like: \;)\ Jaz is cool, but no GOD! \
\
Met him and Co several times...they are just like we are... \8-)\ and they don`t like podests and don`t wanna be seen as HEROES! That`s totaly against their Philosophy! Personal Strength...Eye to Eye...Artist and Gatherer..that`s their formular! \
A great one if yer ask me!\
\
Cheers and keep the good posts coming!\
\
Punch
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Pure lies !!! Everything is possible ???? When physically disabled and listen to a Charlatan ??? You just all mock me and i am Not interested to listen to Charlatan words again !! Bye !! \:cry:\
Freddie

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Leave already. This is bye for 5th time!
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

And btw. So everyone is clear. I have sent many very nice pm's to keep the spirits up and to make someone feel very welcome and all I get back is insulting crud back. Disabilities or not I think its time to block or ban as this isnt the place for anyone to be scapegoats.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Mr.Punch » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 pm

On her own behalf and repeated personal request I deleted Freddies account today. Good Luck.
Mr.Punch

Postby Violetta Liddell » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 am

Hello Gatherers!\
\
I introduce myself here; I saw that the topic was a bit neglected these days (because of the recent flood maybe \:?\ ) but in case you would read me...\
\
So I'm "very very shy" (and that's NOT funny \:roll:\ ) and I'm much more able to express my true self in writing than in everyday life. Kind of pathological dreamer with "extremities, dirt and various repressed emotions" I guess \:)\ Oh, and my written English can be OK (well I hope so) but my spoken English... I didn't even try yet.\
I love imagination, literature, video games, vintage clothing, underground / alternative / victorian and children culture, mythology, psychology, villains in Disney movies, architecture, eerie ambiances, nature, magic of words in general.\
I hate reality TV, media bitches, money, city, alcohol, cigarettes, French mentality, cowards, hypocrites, addictive technology (except for Internet maybe \:oops:\ )\
\
I discovered Killing Joke three months ago thanks to my ex-boyfriend. God, three months ago only... It's a little scary when I think about it \:shock:\ Because any other band came as such a revelation to me before. But it happened so weirdly: my ex-boyfriend told me about Jaz and Killing Joke, then I watched the 1994 Millenium live from a tv show (I don't remember which one exactly), then I just thought "Yeah, it's cool, I like the sound and ambiance (especially the "epileptic possession moment" \:)\ ) but that was all and I put it aside. Two months later, I had a dream about me and my mother going to a Killing Joke concert, meeting Jaz and it was so magic that I woke up and thought "God, this is a sign, this band must be really something"! \:D\ I began to listen other songs after Millenium, I looked into the lyrics and the concept of the band and I immediately said in a Veruca-Salt style : "I want a Killing Joke concert ticket. Now!" Another sign from destiny, it was shortly before the date in Paris. I'll spare you the details about my emotional state during the concert (and the time I went and asked for an autograph to Jaz and Big Paul with my painful shyness... Just epic). It's difficult to find the words for once. It was probably one of the best moments of my life. Pure bliss. Mesmerizing. Such a strong communion feeling, something absolutely unique. I understood the meaning of the word "Gatherer" after that and I'm sure I have still a lot of great things to know. I'm beginning to catch up on the band history and the great periods I missed (why was I born in 1991? But why? It's not fair).\
Now I can't wait for "Letters from Cythera". I know it might be tough to read for me, but I'm so interested in Jaz's work and ideas. I'll take up the challenge \8-)\
"A red crayon and... a red broach... A red rose and... red blood."\
Jennifer (Rule of Rose)\
"If our lives are already written, it would take a courageous man to change the script."\
Alan (Alan Wake)
Violetta Liddell

Postby LSDMOFRO » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Nice Bio and info. WELCOME You sound like one dynamic woman! Your English is better than English natives! I used to be a bit shy myself...caused a lot of anxiety and lonely nights staring at the ceiling. I then got a helluva a lot of motivation from Henry Rollins. I kissed my fear on the mouth. Sometimes it was agonizing. I'd say, WHY WHY WHY did I sign up to do this spoken word. I'm torturing myself! But after it was over. The most incredible natural high. I then found my shyness was a waste of time as life's too short and it's just self-consciousness, it's in my own mind. NO one else can see it!? Anyways...I digress. Welcome. Welcome to the Labyrinth. You will find Killing Joke, like the world, endless. Viva Rimbaud, Viva Baudelaire, Viva Violetta!
LSDMOFRO

Postby Sapromind » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 am

LSDMOFRO wrote:I used to be a bit shy myself...caused a lot of anxiety and lonely nights staring at the ceiling.
\
Story of my life, at least until some point.\
\
Welcome Violetta, you might notice that the forum gets a bit sleepy at times, but it's mostly when nothing's going on in the KJ camp, and also it's pretty much a small community, so that's how it works, but in fact we're here all the time \;)\
Sapromind

Postby Mr.Punch » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Well, Violetta..first of all! Welcome on Board!\
No worries about shyness...you`re safe on here. What to say? as my befriendet and beloved fellas just put it right! You seem to be a woman with vast interrsets and a good sense! AND! It`s always good to have fresh blood on anything like this...don`t be afraid to open threads ,topics etc etc...any question `bout KJ is a good question and keeps the Forum alive! Born in 91? is it that bad??? Narr! THERE`S so much and many to explore!!! Hail to life! Hail! Enjoy yourself and share! \
\
Looking forewards for your postings! Cheers!\
\
Punch
Mr.Punch

PreviousNext

Return to The Gathering Family