Introductions

Forum for your personal announcements, exchanges, accomodation searches and so on

Re: Introductions

Postby Werewolf32 » Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome.\
No I am not Hans, though I've heard of him on another forum.
Werewolf32

Postby Freddie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 am

I dont take part to that board with a familly who wasnt mine and rejected the disabled person who lost a legs today !!! You are not welcome in Brussels ! my new hometown ! Never cross my path bye !!!
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 am

I am really...pure fake false 2010 friends...but i wont be back on Facebook...i am busy now to see many brusselers doctors to try to save my legs...make sure that my door to you is definitivly closed...all is said...all is done !!! Between us....love never existed !! Mocking a disabled person is just nasty....never expect a kind word of my part...you are just a private fan club and i never was accepted !!! You lost my friendship for good !!! My Brussels reality is better about atmosphere and not comparable to Paris !!!! The Best Town !!! The Human Heart Brussels !!! Byebye !!!
Freddie

Postby PsychoMan » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:31 pm

What is this all about!? \:?\
Holy is the laughter that overcomes all your fears.
PsychoMan

Postby Freddie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Yes...i am looking for real friends all arround the world...who accept as the wat i am...because disabled and different....do you think here its the right choice ? I hope so ! Internet is just virtuality...haha...believe me <3...its just rebellion words..dont worry ! Jaz said to me...with gatherers its love...he spoke about the gathering for me...the Gand gig and meeting wonderful\
was a great wonderful moments....i just want to kow you all better...if i watch you into your eyes...i will feel that good contact....that wonderful feeling in good real friendship called love...its a question\
of trust....making new friends interest me much but just hope its honest...not bad nast \:)\ y curiousity due to my difference....ok ? I love human heart people and you can talk about every subjects with me...i love self education and discovering new place...new people..strangers really interest me and learn their languages too....its the case here in the Brussels Big City world where the disabled are respected ! \:)\ <3....bye for now
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Opening new horizons i said to Jaz....even if i am disabled...maybe one day a wheelchair..it change nothing for me..discovering new cultures interest me much..and many..many..many things to learn about the world....Jaz said to me...dont die Freddie...you have a futur..watch my eyes !!! He spoke about a masterpiece....writing my life...he was insisting and said listen to me ! Listen to me ! He shook my hand so strongly...and said you know what it means ? I give you my energy ! And i want to meet you again at my gigs ! He asked me about causes and my interests & likes....disabled people like me need the power and hope not to be mocked due to their differences...its not fair...i am honest...kind...cool...human and smile to honest people...all is a question of respect...peace and love...i am going to meditate...if possible in communion with the nature and say many prayers to God to save my legs...my muscles problems are important...i just love when i am in a better positiv atmosphere and i have huge laughs with my usual sens of humour ! Cheers to people who understood that unic and original person i am....and they will be welcome at Home ...My Brussels...i will play for them the touristic guide ! \:D\ @+....
Freddie

Postby PsychoMan » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Well, I guess you are right about the whole "virtual friends" thing. I don't know if this forum is any different, BUT the people on here are really nice and the atmosphere is strange out in the town uhhhmmm... I mean pretty familial. \;)\ At least that's what I think.\
Personally I don't get the point why someone would make another person feel miserable for no reason. People like this are just a waste of your time and energy. And forget about all this Facebook "friends" crap. People you propably wouldn't talk one word to in your real life... so why call them friends!? It's all just a masquerade; virtual masturbation about irrelevant things out of boredom. I lived 29 years without Facebook, Twitter and am still alive and well. \:D\ \
\
As I wrote before: I don't know if this is the ultimate "make friends" place, but it's definetly better than wasting your time on clicking "Like" and "Dislike" buttons. \;)\
Holy is the laughter that overcomes all your fears.
PsychoMan

Postby Freddie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:36 am

Thank you for your reply PsychoMan \:)\ it encourage me ! you know i came from a catholic familly who never realised i hated their religion since the age of 8 ! i never found myself inside it ! and for me with you all ...all is new since two years on Facebook...the world of KJ and their rules...yes but i think i make a good choice.You are my new familly but i have to meet you at gigs...when i spoke about reality not virtuality..ok ? yes ! as i said before..the catholic milieu...very nasty people and reject artists like me.never understood me and really traumatising ! they dont want to accept the fact that my disability really exist ! for me it came like a bad suprise i discovered sadly in june 2011 but i know that i was born with it since longtime.Doctors noticed details on my thin muscules at medical visits when i was a child.Those details became important now for the medical new path i follow here in Brussels.My too much catholic parents gave me a forced bad meds treatment that encouraged that disability and i am now in total war with them ! i am here as a witness and can tell you how hateful and devilish is that religion..the catholicism ! KJ was my choice in 2002 when i first heard Love Like Blood at the radio ...i feel it like a destiny...its possible and Brussels too...i am here to cure my disability and forget my past.I want a positiv life full of fun and the most important capital point...Freedom ! Here in My New Hometown you have everything you want and can realize your dreams....for me...even disabled...and maybe one day in a wheelchair..finding a job is a great dream ! the most important second thing too...is too choose good friends who will understand me for good and love me and to work in a better good atmosphere ! \:)\ yes ! i am an artist and believe in what Jaz said..we all have gifts given by God and for my part i have to proove it here ! Looking for a job in the artists world could be great for me ! I have many things to do and many interests and likes \:)\ i talk about causes too...its what Jaz asked me too...my causes are the disabled people,the poor,the alzheimer and cancer people,the marginals,protection of animals and nature and maybe many others <3 i am an human heart woman and my hard hometown were i was living during 37 years gave me that experience...to understand better people...here my causes...i even said to me yesterday during a mass and praying St Mary...oh ! maybe the fact i am disabled...of course its cruel...but i think it change my mind and i open more my heart to people...my causes...to share with them all my love and giving them support ! <3....yes its possible its like a duty for me...i love to listen to them and everyone in general...but in the reality of course ! I think i learn more and more and more when i have a contact with them and i can feel if there is love between them and i...i see it in their eyes,attitude and behaviour and also way of speaking...its one of my main gift...my 6th sense ! its the reason why i love KJ world...many common points with Jaz and the band...and of course i love their music...yes they are unic and original...hahaha...not always easy to follow in their strange world ! but i love occultism and the irrational domain ! i am passionate when i want to understand strange things...it happened quite often to me and its what my familly never understood !! Jaz said fuck them ! ignore them ! he is right ! and its our Papa to us ! we all go at his masses...he said as rituals...yes ! its what i noticed in Gand gig and it was wonderful ! i loved that wall of sound and the positiv atmosphere ! i just wanted to dance ! but with my three t shirts,my walking stick and keeping my mobile filming them it was not easy ! hahaha !! i even remember that one gatherer took me by my legs and lifted me up...hahaha...i was filming KJ better and had huge laughs ! at the end when i heard Love Like Blood i really wanted to dance and i did V Victory signs to KJ and Jaz !! I was singing too and beating the rythm ! I was too much happy to be there...Waiting for that moment during 8 years and 9 months !! pfff !! it was The Reality ! and one guy on the stage pointed me and gave me the setlist and a gatherer said he loved my hat and the fact i received that wonderful paper !! i saw Big Paul and asked him first to sign it and to be introduced to Jaz and KJ by him...all was so easy in that wonderful surprising lucky day...i was in Gand i knew since 1984 and i met Jaz and Youth...we spoke one hour together...Youth was looking after me during the afternoon and called me two times...i have him as a contact on my Facebook and Jaz brother too...hahaha..that day i was a bit lost because it was...as i said to Youth ...my first gatherer experience...i just want to be a real member of your familly now...yes..yes...but i must have absolutly other live gigs experiences with you all...i will be pleased to meet you...believe me ! Cheers with Looza Ace and we will all share belgian chocolates \:)\ See you later ! \;)\ Hugs
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:46 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater Jaz drew by Freddie.I share it here for you ...enjoy... \:D\
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater just tries hahahaha \:D\ love to share with you ! Enjoy...
Freddie

PreviousNext

Return to The Gathering Family