Introductions

Forum for your personal announcements, exchanges, accomodation searches and so on

Re: Introductions

Postby billynoband » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:56 pm

I am billynoband/kinddeed/idiom from Pandemonium/myspace. I am a bloke from the uk.\
Killing Joke are partly responsible for the state of my eardrums. Congratulations on the new site and thank-you . Looking forward to october but cannot be sure if I actually purchased tickets for the forum gig succesfully yet because a reciept did not arrive.\
Yours phil.
All the best gig's have no support band and finish early. Time for bed Flowrence said Dougal.
billynoband

Postby keeef » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:20 am

hello everyone,\
i'm keith, got into the band when revelations came out, first saw them play on the fire dances tour and have been a fan ever since. i love music , play guitar and drink too much , thats about it really.
Last edited by keeef on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
keeef

Postby Pikey777 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Hello there! I'm Pikey from Manchester, England. Got into Killing Joke big time during & forever after when I had my first magic mushroom trip back in 1984 with mates who played hardly anythin' but KJ throughout the whole of the trip. I was brainwashed I tell ya!lol Good to be here amongst fellow Gatherers.
Pikey777

Postby new-culture » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi my name is John and i am from liverpool England i have been into Killing joke since i saw them on the Fire Dances tour in 1983 when i was 15. Have seen them so many times since then. I used to go on Jester Joe's old board and i had the same user name. I really enjoyed that board and hope this is as good. Cheers !!
new-culture

Postby invocation » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:57 am

Hi,\
\
The names Kash, I'm 19, and I'm from Manchester in the UK. I've been a fan for the last three years when I found one of their songs on a soundtrack for a game (Need for Speed II). Now I'm a HUGE fan.\
\
I missed their last tour so now I'm ecstatic I'll be seeing them TWICE this autumn in London.
invocation

Postby Michael » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:05 am

Michael here, also known as DirtyLaugh(Jester's forum) and DerEmma(on Myspace). Insane bootleg-collector with a very big heart for our favourite band!Very sad by now, because I can't go to any 2008 shows... \:cry:\
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby harleyquinn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:37 am

hey DL\
\
why cant you go to any of the shows?
Remembering Absent Friends Who Live By Love
harleyquinn

Postby Aja » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:39 am

Hi...I'm Aja. I've been a KJ fan ever since I saw them live in 2003. AMAZING...especially since I was only 12 yrs old. (Never should have gotten into the mosh pit!)\
\
Anyway, those from the old board know me already. As for those of you I haven't met, HELLO!! \:)\
Aja

Postby Michael » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:26 pm

harleyquinn wrote:hey DL\
\
\
\
Hi Harley! Nice to see you here! I can't go to any of the shows (it seems so far), because in Mid-Europe all shows are during the week and I can't take free days in the week. Work sucks...
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Michael wrote:
harleyquinn wrote:hey DL\
\
\
\
Hi Harley! Nice to see you here! I can't go to any of the shows (it seems so far), because in Mid-Europe all shows are during the week and I can't take free days in the week. Work sucks...
\
\
Could`nt you catch a cold? \;)\ or even diarrhea...for three days? \;)\ \
\
Think: Maybe the last Chance ever to see the Original Line-Up!!!!! Such a historical moment..you already missed the Mauerfall... \:P\ so... \:o\ \
\
\
Cheerz
Mr.Punch

PreviousNext

Return to The Gathering Family