Introductions

Forum for your personal announcements, exchanges, accomodation searches and so on

Re: Introductions

Postby Freddie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater this is what really happened in Gand \:D\ hahaha...i keep my sense of humour \:D\ Enjoy.... i love to draw...my childhood passion \:D\ and you see blue parker ballpointpen i use to write the masterpiece..Jaz idea ! \;)\
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:03 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater The Vooruit in Gand \:D\ Love that archicture style...my first gatherer experience the 3 rd may 2012...unforgetable ! \:D\
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:08 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater and here is the photo of the unforgetable meeting of that original guy i try to know and understand better...our Papa Leader Jaz ! \:D\ i took other photos of them and filmed too \:D\
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 am

See you later you all and have a nice day ! \:D\ hugs ! Love to share with you ! \:D\ Welcome in Brussels...and forgive me for my attitude...just rebellion words..but not nasty...if you learn to know me...you will see quickly i love to LAUGH !! \:D\ and if you make me LAUGHING that will be WONDERFUL !! \:D\ Nice to meet you...we hope so..in 2013...wait and see...
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Then ...ask me to draw you gatherers ! I love to do it !! Its a pur Fun Moment ! And you will get my signature and laughs in the same time...afterall its your duty to learn me and teach me more and more and more about you and kj...otherwise i will play Gaston Lagaffe again and again with all misunderstandings !!! Hahaha...i am just feeling like a newbie ...an E.T coming from Mars in KJ world...and i am feeling lost...but i said its Internet...not the reality...wich...i know it...and wait honestly for since longtime...2003...The Great Emotional Moment when we will First Meet Us <3 @+...never Forget you are also my source of inspiration \:D\ hugs
Freddie

Postby LSDMOFRO » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:32 am

We LOVE you Freddie! We need you here.\
You might pinch us in the ass; We might throw drunken arrows your way! Welcome to our FUCKED UP WORLD!\
We all laugh at our own peril here! Welcome to our Fucked Up Funky Squad!\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKZAIxLalNM \
We love you like a sister!!!! But know that means we might put an earthworm in your jello!
LSDMOFRO

Postby Freddie » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:46 am

OOOOOH !!! If it comes REALLY from your HEART,I AM TOUCHED \:D\ !! <3
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:55 am

Honestly gatherers,its YOU MY FRIENDS FIRST !! If i make videos & photos...its for YOU FIRST !! I said you are my source of inspiration and its true ! Forgive me if i have a pig temper sometimes but in fact i am good girl with a big HEART !MY WISH ????? Its too MEET YOU !!! I MISS YOU ALL TOO MUCH !!! I AM HONEST !!! If you want my chocolate and Looza so..of course you are welcome ! I need you and we will LAUGH !! Make sure i LOVE to LAUGH !!! And forget for a while all my problems....hahaha....if you knowmy big sense if HUMOUR !!? \:D\
Freddie

Postby Freddie » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:06 am

I can LAUGH about everything !!! Hahaha...if you are interested....sometimes i am half DEAD of laugh !!! I cant stop LAUGHING !!! When i begin....it never finish !!! If you hear my HUGE LAUGH its LIKE JAZ !!! Oh !! MY DEAR PAPA !!! In fact i MISS YOU !!! I could be angry agaisnt you if you cancel your gig in Belgium in 2013 !!! Lets go My Dear !!! Jaaaaaz !! I think the WAIT is too LONG !! Come on GATHERERS !! I cant WAIT to MEET YOU ITS TRUE ! Not always FACEBOOK !! ITS BORING !! I NEED to FEEL your LOVE and FRIENDSHIP to me....on Facebook...its not the same....so at 10:03 am you all receive my first hugs & kisses of the DAY !! Hope a new clear path began between us...2012 ending...i wish an happy and better 2013 for me...and for you !! The PERFECT TIME !! \:D\ 13...mmmmh...friendship LUCK with you ??? Yes ?? Why not !! Wait & see......
Freddie

Postby Mr.Punch » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Well, now that we use to know more about you than ourselfs \:D\ ...feel WELCOME! ffs! \:P\ \
\
As some pales put it...this might be the place to get in touch/connex with mostly brilliant characters and REAL KJ Lovers...\
\
We can/will go on well. And we do share things and memos and odds and sods...as long as anybody is behaving , social wise bla bla bla\
\
so..a laugh is half the life...a good laugh is more than this..as long as you can laugh...EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!\
\
(Private Tip, if yer like: \;)\ Jaz is cool, but no GOD! \
\
Met him and Co several times...they are just like we are... \8-)\ and they don`t like podests and don`t wanna be seen as HEROES! That`s totaly against their Philosophy! Personal Strength...Eye to Eye...Artist and Gatherer..that`s their formular! \
A great one if yer ask me!\
\
Cheers and keep the good posts coming!\
\
Punch
Mr.Punch

PreviousNext

Return to The Gathering Family