mellow joke

Forum for your personal announcements, exchanges, accomodation searches and so on

mellow joke

Postby scotty 2 tees » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am

just wondering if were ever gonna hear mellow joke again,or is it gonna be screaming all the way,i mean there not getting any younger.it must really take it out of them these days.So im just trying to imagine acoustic killing joke lol now that would be funny.or asteroid all swing and jazz,im a ball of fire,all sinatra style.\
I just checked out b t a t suns for the first time in ages,the remasters.I mean its good stuff,really.Does anybody agree that mellow would be a good feel to pursue again.Or are we gonna be screamed at forever more lol \:D\
scotty 2 tees

Re: mellow joke

Postby zomboid81 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:32 am

i'd not prefer a mellow KJ, fucking love the song 'exorcism' and that sorta thing, the way he can put coughing,etc into songs and make it just even better
zomboid81

Postby Fancyjoke » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:00 am

scotty 2 tees wrote:just wondering if were ever gonna hear mellow joke again,or is it gonna be screaming all the way,i mean there not getting any younger.it must really take it out of them these days.So im just trying to imagine acoustic killing joke lol now that would be funny.or asteroid all swing and jazz,im a ball of fire,all sinatra style.\
I just checked out b t a t suns for the first time in ages,the remasters.I mean its good stuff,really.Does anybody agree that mellow would be a good feel to pursue again.Or are we gonna be screamed at forever more lol \:D\
\
\
\
I guess KJ is NOT about mellow,quite the opposite,it seems to be about screaming and stuff.\
Unplugged is a whole different story,you might want to get into Jaz's solo-stuff in that case....
The Great Cull is coming down!\
\
http://www.youtube.com/user/VOIDMK20
Fancyjoke

Postby Fonz » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:12 am

I'm not against a bit of mellow Jaz. No pun really intended. \
One of the irritating things about Jaz over the last 20 years is the coughs and cackles etc. ok the first or second time but just sounds like a cheap way of injecting 'character' into a tune, to me anyway.
Fonz

Postby scotty 2 tees » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:49 pm

I suppose Cythera and All hallows eve were pretty chilled tracks,and they made for a lot of positive comments.So not such a crazy idea afterall. Thats why I love them so much cos they wander through different styles through the years.
scotty 2 tees

Return to The Gathering Family