A hot new edition...

Forum for your personal announcements, exchanges, accomodation searches and so on

A hot new edition...

Postby Mr.Punch » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:36 pm

The newest Edition to the Family!\
\
HOT HOT HOT..and Brutal if yer like...a real Beast!!!! \:)\ \
\
It arrived today from the Costum Shop in Memphis via Frankfurt...wow wow wow\
\
Mr.Punch

Re: A hot new edition...

Postby Amalgam » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Sweet! Tell us more about it.
Amalgam

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Well, what to tell?...It`s the maximum detailed replica of the 1952 ES 295 coming from the Gibson Costum Shop in Memphis. I always wanted this beast, at least when Geordie introduced it to me...but as you might know...the "old ones" are hardly affordable as they`re going for 7000 up to 10000 Dollars not including Tax and transport etc etc.\
\
So, two years back, I bought me a Epiphone ES 295 http://repositorio2.masoportunidades.co ... 5_0_42.jpg\
\
I plugged it in and was blown away. The Sound was there. A Bell! Great Neck. Great PUs everything great I couldn`t moan at all! All I was missing was the Bail tailpiece..but,hell...a Bigsby ain`t that bad.\
\
I told geordie once after show about it and he doesn`t wanted to hear asingle word about it..."Go and get you an original, the americans don`t have money anymore" was his Tip! Fine Man tarr very mucha! \:D\ \
\
So, when the Chinese Copies turned up..I was wondering shall I dare...(they were offered for 350 €s...)\
\
It does not happened (thank the lord). So I said to myself..well either you make the lotterie or you will never ever own one of THESE.\
\
UNTIL!\
\
A good forthnight ago, I was surfing the net and old Guitars...I stumbled over an American Stoer and saw this picture of a 295 in perfect condition..I couldn`t believe my eyes when I read: The ultimate replica of the legendary etc etc..same wood (from the vaults) and and and...for the 50 anyversery..etc etc...\
\
I was shell shocked and spellbound..here it was...THE CHANCE!\
\
And all good things in life usualy come together as one...I was payed a Life Insureance my beloved late Father and Mum set up yeras befoer I was able to think or speak or play the guitar...(I`ll never forget what you both made possible!!)\
\
last December...so I was thinking ones,twice..ask some friends...and..FUCK ME ordered it!!!!\
\
\
The Epiphone is a real nice guitar as I pointed out...but this Baby is a killer! Fat 1952 Neck (Sustain!!!) The Gold Tone is very different ( more a copperone) ..it`s just WOW! Dunno what to say more...WOW! It brash,it`s warm, it`s B E A U T I F U L..and comes with original 1952 Gibson Case..all for about 4300 €s\
\
I realy hope that KJ make it to Germ later that year..I will take it to Geord to let him check it out..as he`s the Gouv` \;)\ \
\
It`s so nice to play...I can`t stop...probably I´ll load up some vid clips later on!\
\
Thanks for paying attention!
Mr.Punch

Postby Michael » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:57 pm

WOW, congratulations, maaan! \:D\ \:D\
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby LSDMOFRO » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Awesome! And to think I was elated to buy my Starfire, ES 335 12 string about 2 months ago.\
She's a beauty. Never been played...got her for 350 dollars. She's a 2003. Haven't quite got the gear\
to get the tone I really want.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:47 pm

:D Since Dec. 8. 2015 this Babe`s at home. Fuckingtastic Colour!!! All Mahogany with Set Neck! (Glued on Headstock) ...New UK/France Company...absolutely great Craftmanship....works and sounds....WOW! (Pers. after a good week in everyday use...I find the used P 90 a bit too sharp...(all Polescrews down)...but I compare it to my Costom 295 Gibson...so...

I can only recomend this Fatory highly!!!! Absolute Great.

It`s: QUINCY

http://www.quincymusic.co.uk/
Mr.Punch

Return to The Gathering Family