KILLING JOKE ALL OF US NEW REMIX MASH UP2013

Forum about related bands, artworks, tributes, philosophy...

KILLING JOKE ALL OF US NEW REMIX MASH UP2013

Postby scotty 2 tees » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Using soundchecks and bootlegs all sounds Killing Joke.Just for fun,hope you like it \:D\\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcBVDEI5 ... ineXYBEzxg
scotty 2 tees

Re: KILLING JOKE ALL OF US NEW REMIX MASH UP2013

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:05 pm

That`s quite nice! Must be Killer Dope you`re on \:D\ \:D\ \:D\ \;)\
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:15 pm

scotty 2 tees wrote:Using soundchecks and bootlegs all sounds Killing Joke.Just for fun,hope you like it \:D\\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcBVDEI5 ... ineXYBEzxg
\
\
F@#$^@#^@# AWESOME!!!! Can I get a good wave or uncompressed copy of this from you? I love it!!! And once again,\
you can quit your day job Mr S2Ts. You are that talented... thxs for sharing man!\
\
addendum: I'm talking about the music...the remix...it's dope...I wasn't even watching the video...this KJ mash up music remix is A plus...
LSDMOFRO

Postby scotty 2 tees » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Your always such a gent lsd,Im only twiddling my thumbs whilst the mrs goes shopping lol,took about an hour or so,largely due to this amazing software Ive got called acid pro,it quantises and tempo matches beats together very easily.So no great skil really.These sounds were taken from a soundcheck posted last week on youtube,so unfortunatley the best quality is what your hearing on my mix,because its only mp3 and mono,straight from youtube m8.And in my real life music is my occupation and I spend hours and weeks producing my original songs.But I love KJ WITH A PASSION And will always find the time to do new remixes.If you subsribe to my youtube theres loads of my KJ remixes uploaded and loads of rarities aswel.cHEERS FOR YOUR ACE COMMENT .OH And Mr Punch thanks also for you ace comment.l8ers fellow KJ ERS \:D\
scotty 2 tees

Return to KJ Tribute