Killing Joke Tribute Band "Beautiful Dead"

Forum about related bands, artworks, tributes, philosophy...

Killing Joke Tribute Band "Beautiful Dead"

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:42 am

Wow... pretty good if you ask me! I am not sure why you would be a KJ cover band...\
if you can play fairly well, why not just be your own band...and throw in a cover in their honor...\
however... check out you tube: there are several songs... The wait, D and RS...\
maybe more....\
here is the Hum:\
\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSviXczyhRM
LSDMOFRO

Re: Killing Joke Tribute Band "Beautiful Dead"

Postby Sapromind » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:32 am

Just a few days ago I've watched a couple of videos. Quality stuff, although the harsh parts of the vocals (as far as I could tell, there's more than one vocalist) were a bit annoying to me... But then again, it's hard to compete with Jeremy.\
Polish guys by the way... According to the videos they were doing some gigs in "my" area, so to speak (Tricity). Haven't managed to see them yet, though.
Sapromind

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:10 am

Mr King Punch or Queen Lennonka...sorry...can ya move the post to Tribute section? I've no excuse for posting in the incorrect section! NONE. Please...no "off with my head!"... \:oops:\
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:17 am

Sapromind wrote:Just a few days ago I've watched a couple of videos. Quality stuff, although the harsh parts of the vocals (as far as I could tell, there's more than one vocalist) were a bit annoying to me... But then again, it's hard to compete with Jeremy.\
Polish guys by the way... According to the videos they were doing some gigs in "my" area, so to speak (Tricity). Haven't managed to see them yet, though.
\
\
yeah...couple different vocalists I too notice Sapromind...i winced a bit on two of the songs in several spots...the guy that sings on the Hum I thought did it really well though...that track sounded really well.\
they are doing a better job than I can do!\
I think it's cool...but like I said...if you are talented enough...which they seem to be in many respects...use the kj influence..but be your own band...unless they are there own band or they are just some friends getting together\
and having fun with the whole KJ tribute thing...then that's pretty fucking awesome in my book...good for them! I'd go see them at the pub...sounds like a good time...peace out...
LSDMOFRO

Postby Sapromind » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:51 am

LSDMOFRO wrote:Mr King Punch or Queen Lennonka...sorry...can ya move the post to Tribute section? I've no excuse for posting in the incorrect section! NONE. Please...no "off with my head!"... \:oops:\
\
Fortunately I have the power to do this as well \8-)\ Your head is safe (for now \:o\).
Sapromind

Postby Werewolf32 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:20 pm

Pretty good cover version of 'The Hum'.
Werewolf32

Postby firedance » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Good stuff generally. Surprised I haven't heard about more KJ tribute bands really.
Left my conscience way behind ... tumble tumble, here we goooooo!
firedance

Postby centrala » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 pm

The guys from that tribiute band are quite well know on polish post punk scene in poland . \
The bassist and drummer and one of the vocalist had a band \
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSeftm1rLmk
centrala

Return to KJ Tribute