Martin Atkins

Threads about individual members and their off-Joke projects

Martin Atkins

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:01 pm

MA is doing some amazing stuff and has a huge seminar event in chicago about the music business. It may have passed already...I read about it a couple weeks back. He REALLY should have his own section here. He's extremely active...more than most in KJ...and he's doing some really interesting tthings. He also has two great books. Tour: Smart and Welcome to the Music Business, You're Fucked!
LSDMOFRO

Re: Martin Atkins

Postby Sapromind » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:08 am

As a semi-ashamed Facebook user I can also say that Sir Atkins is on Fb and everyday keeps people informed on his current stuff - and there seems a lot of it. At the moment, along with the said music seminar, he's a very active supporter of Kickstarter.
Sapromind

Re: Martin Atkins

Postby Mr.Punch » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Well, he realy is very busy and active, but I don`t think - and that`s my personal opnion - he needs an own section on here, as he for sure has his own homepage. Don`t get me wrong, if you lot like it it`s ok...but personally I think that people,musicians etc etc which were just STAND IN`S..means they just appeared on just one Album if ever, are still Session Musicians from my point of view. May it`ve been Dave Kovacevic on Keys..or Dugmore on Drums, Taif,it even goes for Grohl etc etc...\
To me: KJ is: Walker,Coleman,Fergusen,Glover,Raven and in the meanwhile... Udhin a bit of, as he`s there for the longest Period...but still a Session Player (Forgive me Reeza)..wot about a Section for Daimond Dave? He helped out a lot..and is a nice bloke.\
\
Or a Section for myself,hey? \:D\
Mr.Punch

Return to KJ Solitaires