Atkins

Threads about individual members and their off-Joke projects

Atkins

Postby LSDMOFRO » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:44 am

I think he deserves a spot in the solitaire section. He was an integral part of the band at one time. And hey...\
it's the Murder Inc. section! It definitely impacted the band... by my vote only counts as 1.
LSDMOFRO

Re: Atkins

Postby centrala » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Well he's done some good stuff with them but in fact it is only one album + some stunning bootlegs .\
But i wouldn't make another section for him .
centrala

Postby Lennonka » Fri May 03, 2013 6:33 pm

I would be happy to make your suggestion come true but wouldn't the new section be empty?\
When we get two more votes for, I will do it \:)\
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby centrala » Fri May 03, 2013 10:49 pm

The only sections which are alife are Jaz , Geordie and Youth (they had some post from 2013 \:roll:\ ) . So the atkins one would be probably few discussions about murder inc /damage manual and killing joke and some news from his carrer now .
centrala

Postby Sapromind » Sat May 04, 2013 2:31 pm

centrala wrote:The only sections which are alife are Jaz , Geordie and Youth (they had some post from 2013 \:roll:\ ) . So the atkins one would be probably few discussions about murder inc /damage manual and killing joke and some news from his carrer now .
\
Martin Atkins' musical activity is larger than life. It's hard to find a guy with so many projects and collaborations. He released like 200 records with Pigface and another 200 with other bands. But that's an argument against the simplification of his career, not necessarily pro making a separate section for him. I'm not a fan of such fractionizing so each part can be dormant, but I'd still make it, cause I like the guy and we already have a section for, say, Reza, who's musical accomplishments are nowhere near as rich (with all due respect).
Sapromind

Postby Lennonka » Sun May 05, 2013 8:18 pm

centrala wrote:So the atkins one would be probably few discussions about murder inc /damage manual and killing joke and some news from his carrer now .
\
That would be more than I expect.\
\
Sapromind wrote:I'd still make it
\
I count that as the second vote.
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri May 31, 2013 4:47 am

More Votes!
LSDMOFRO

Postby Bluce_Ree » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Atkins was essential. I credit him with making KJ good again after the abortion that was Outside The Gate.
Bluce_Ree

Return to KJ Solitaires