Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

General forum about the band

Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

Postby Werewolf32 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:18 pm

"I don't care for the whole conspiracy culture...conspiracy culture is fuelled by fantasists...David Icke said that my friend Laurence Gardner was a reptilian, that some woman had seen him sacrificing babies...that's complete crap." (Jaz)\
\
Jaz is however interested in secret history and secret societies/occult groups, and was/is a member of such bodies.\
\
Of interest is his idea of a World Government divided into 4 blocks: European Union, Americas, African Union and Asia-Pacific Union.\
\
http://undeletedevidence.blogspot.co.uk ... chive.html
Last edited by Werewolf32 on Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werewolf32

Re: Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

Postby Sapromind » Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

I read scraps of the blog post you linked and...\
Like a loose thread in a ratty, old sweater, the background on Jaz Coleman and his bizarre philosophies and bankrupt postulations come apart the more I pull at it. I'll leave any further investigation to those in dire need of more vomitous examples, as now I am thoroughly sickened and ashamed that I ever recommended them to anyone. I apologise, for in my zeal and haste for promoting the progressive, I let sentimentality and loyalty get the better of me and I should have absolutely fucking known better. Now I feel cheated, deceived, betrayed and pissed off, and I'll come away with this an even harder and distrustful man, more well for the lesson.
\
...someone is seriously serious about KJ. That's never healthy.
Sapromind

Re: Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue May 07, 2013 9:29 pm

>> ...someone is seriously serious about KJ. That's never healthy. <<\
\
\
That`s within the name innet? If you don`t know he game..then you`re part of it!...
Mr.Punch

Return to The Killing Joke