Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

General forum about the band

Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

Postby Werewolf32 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:18 pm

"I don't care for the whole conspiracy culture...conspiracy culture is fuelled by fantasists...David Icke said that my friend Laurence Gardner was a reptilian, that some woman had seen him sacrificing babies...that's complete crap." (Jaz)\
Jaz is however interested in secret history and secret societies/occult groups, and was/is a member of such bodies.\
Of interest is his idea of a World Government divided into 4 blocks: European Union, Americas, African Union and Asia-Pacific Union.\
\ ... chive.html
Last edited by Werewolf32 on Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

Postby Sapromind » Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

I read scraps of the blog post you linked and...\
Like a loose thread in a ratty, old sweater, the background on Jaz Coleman and his bizarre philosophies and bankrupt postulations come apart the more I pull at it. I'll leave any further investigation to those in dire need of more vomitous examples, as now I am thoroughly sickened and ashamed that I ever recommended them to anyone. I apologise, for in my zeal and haste for promoting the progressive, I let sentimentality and loyalty get the better of me and I should have absolutely fucking known better. Now I feel cheated, deceived, betrayed and pissed off, and I'll come away with this an even harder and distrustful man, more well for the lesson.
...someone is seriously serious about KJ. That's never healthy.

Re: Conspiracy Culture and Killing Joke

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue May 07, 2013 9:29 pm

>> ...someone is seriously serious about KJ. That's never healthy. <<\
That`s within the name innet? If you don`t know he game..then you`re part of it!...

Return to The Killing Joke