General Anouncement!!!!!

General forum about the band

Re: General Anouncement!!!!!

Postby clarky » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Perthetic & embarassing, that's what it is. It's like a fucking soap opera. I know which side I'm on. Bloody grow up ! Europeansuperstate, fucking Killing Joke Forumsuperstate. \:D\ \;)\ \:o\
clarky

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Experiment turned out well! \
\
Thanks for the active participation!\
\
\
\8-)\
Mr.Punch

Postby markesmith » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Goodbye, Sapromind. Oh, don't cry! You'll rust so dreadfully. Here's your oil can. \
\
Goodbye, Cyril. I know it isn't right, but I'm going to miss the way you used to hollar for help before you found your courage. \
\
Punch, I think I'm going to miss you most of all with your mental unintelligible rants! You need a better online translator. \
\
There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like ho............
markesmith

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Darling, the EXPERIMENT IS OVER !
Mr.Punch

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

markesmith wrote:Goodbye, Sapromind. Oh, don't cry! You'll rust so dreadfully. Here's your oil can. \
\
Goodbye, Cyril. I know it isn't right, but I'm going to miss the way you used to hollar for help before you found your courage. \
\
Punch, I think I'm going to miss you most of all with your mental unintelligible rants! You need a better online translator. \
\
There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like ho............
\
\
\
\
goodbyes are so much more effective when someone actually leaves...
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby jonnie » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:08 pm

I really don't like fall outs between gatherers,i love you all ( puff!) the one with Jester 2005 is still felt to this day. it can be a bit awkward if you dont get involved and you're in a group of people that can't stand the sight of each other ( circa 2009 heaven! ).\
\
\
snap out of it or i'll hit you with my willy.
Do NOT use Insure and Go for your Holiday Insurance.They are total wank.
jonnie

Postby Sapromind » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 pm

jonnie wrote:I really don't like fall outs between gatherers,i love you all ( puff!) the one with Jester 2005 is still felt to this day. it can be a bit awkward if you dont get involved and you're in a group of people that can't stand the sight of each other ( circa 2009 heaven! ).\
\
\
snap out of it or i'll hit you with my willy.
\
Amen.\
\
That's all, folks.
Sapromind

Previous

Return to The Killing Joke