General Anouncement!!!!!

General forum about the band

Re: General Anouncement!!!!!

Postby Whiplash » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 am

clarky wrote:The British do have a better sence of humour than most. It is a forum, doesn't explain why certain people like to think they are god though. "God don't exist !"
\
\
Easy there Clarky us yanks have a pretty good sense of humor too... \:D\
"I'll never let you get to me, survival is my victory"
Whiplash

Postby Whiplash » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 am

This board has been a joke (sarcasm..) for a long time and now it has sunk to an all time low. I have to admit there are a bunch of whiny babies on here and it really is boring. It's supposed to be fun, but it so often is negative and motivated by anger of some sort. Now we have to tip toe around with our messages for fear of pissing off someone or fear of being chastised by moderators. Not for me...\
\
Cheers to you all and it was niceto share some thoughts with you. To the friends I have made let's keep in touch.
"I'll never let you get to me, survival is my victory"
Whiplash

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 am

keeef wrote:you satanic commie bastard! \;)\
\
er did i take offence to this ? did i fuck, get over yourself .[/quote]\
\
Woah! Why am I being brought into this? From what I've heard, the thread in question had nothing to do with me. Any problem I've had, I've addressed directly. No one's fighting my fights. So, hate to break it to you, but you're barking at the wrong dog-- I've made nary a complaint to anyone.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:47 am

oh, wait. I just read on. \:lol:\ I guess it does have to do with me. I never saw the "Cyril the squirrel" thread, so this is actually funny for me. I'd be curious to see this thread, though I certainly respect the mods decision to remove it. i was wondering why my comments weren't being scrutinized lately. i suppose I should worry that i now look like a cry baby when, in all honesty, I never saw the thread or complained to anyone. In fact, the one time i even wondered about some snide little remark, I was mature enough to just pm that person directly-- but it really doesn't matter. I'm not here to be liked by "the crew". I am not dissuaded or upset by any of this, but rather amused at the attempts to harass me. So, thank you mods for looking out for me-- i appreciate it. If any of the others feel there was something that needed to be said that I either did not see or you did not have a chance to write because of the previously mentioned deleting of the post, I invite you to pm me.\
\
and, in fact, i do live in NY, and even if anyone of you also lived here, i really really don't think i'd lose much sleep. believe me. in fact, anyone want my home address?\
\
mods- i do appreciate what you are doing and i do not wish to undermine anything, but i have to address these things. i mean, all this "that's childish" "what a baby" stuff, and then "i'm out of her. over and OUT!" Like, what is that? I didn't post for 1 freakin' night because i had an event at the Fire Department and someone "calls me out", but I'm not here to accept or decline, so I'm the child?
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:44 am

so now i'm here to defend myself and no one comments.\
\
let me spell it out for you:\
\
imagine, for a moment, you're an adult (i know, it's a stretch). now imagine you are on a Killing Joke message board. you have 2 or 3 friends and you discuss things about the band. online. on the internet. and a few people don't like you for whatever reason. online. on the internet. do you really think i give a rat's ass what 5 or 6 people on a Killing Joke website think of me? do you think i sit there each day like "ohmygod! i'm afraid to login because keeef might call me an idiot"? i don't. i hate to break it to you, but the moment i step away from this keyboard, i don't think about any of you (except for the friends). it might be a tough concept to grasp (it has to do with the whole "being an adult" thing), but really... you guys don't get under my skin. That's how it is. What the mods did, they did for their own reasons. Since i don't know the full story, I can't begin to guess their reasons, but since i know some of you are complete asses, I'll assume they did the right thing and I'll side with them. So keeef, Markesmith and Whiplash-- feel free to say mean things about me. if that's what you need in your life, i assure you, my ego can take it. i certainly don't wish any of you to leave, but if you do... well, again... i really don't care what you do. so, to quote some of my favorites: "over and out"
cyrilgrey

Postby Sapromind » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:50 am

cyrilgrey wrote:i suppose I should worry that i now look like a cry baby when, in all honesty, I never saw the thread or complained to anyone.
\
Just like I said a few pages ago:\
Sapromind wrote:Nobody cried to me
\
I honestly see the longer this thread goes the worse the entire case looks while I thought it was really not that serious.\
So, if you have anything more to add, please do, and in a few hours I will lock it.\
My official statement: unnecessary threads go to the trashcan. And when it comes to personal remarks about racism or whatever, please fix it via PMs. My head hurts already and I think I'm not the only one. Thank you.
Sapromind

Postby NOF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:51 am

cyrilgrey wrote: I'm not here to be liked by "the crew". I am not dissuaded or upset by any of this, but rather amused at the attempts to harass me. So, thank you mods for looking out for me-- i appreciate it.
\
\
Don't flatter yourself.\
\
Once again:\
\
the problem is the mods overreacting to a stupid thread. Instead of just PM'ing the person, they have decided to blow the whole thing out of proportion with finger wagging posts. No need for it.
'I'm not a jukebox'\
\
Al Jourgensen
NOF

Postby NOF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:52 am

Sapromind wrote:\
\
I honestly see the longer this thread goes the worse the entire case looks while I thought it was really not that serious.\
So, if you have anything more to add, please do, and in a few hours I will lock it.\
My official statement: unnecessary threads go to the trashcan. Thank you.
\
\
Hooray. You've finally seen my point.
'I'm not a jukebox'\
\
Al Jourgensen
NOF

Postby NOF » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:56 am

Hopefully this will be the final words on the matter:\
\
For fuck's sake, it's a messageboard. How old are all of you?\
\
If it's racist etc, then by all means delete it. Otherwise ignore it or have a decent comeback.
'I'm not a jukebox'\
\
Al Jourgensen
NOF

Postby firedance » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:52 am

No It's not - this is:\
\
"LIFT UP YOUR SPIIIRRIITTSSSS!!!"\
\
\:)\
Left my conscience way behind ... tumble tumble, here we goooooo!
firedance

PreviousNext

Return to The Killing Joke