The Fall of Because - KJ and the Occult

General forum about the band

The Fall of Because - KJ and the Occult

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue May 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Hocus,Pocus! \:D\ \
\
Inspired by our friend Anthony..lets start a threat about KJ and the powers from beyond..and even worse...(shivver)...\
\
Dunno where to start realy, the liver and maggot thing for a start again? Or is it all just Image? have any of you had expiriences on yer own?\
\
I did.... \:o\ and I have the feel I`m still sufferin`from it...so it`s no bloddy fun...\
\
\
\
\
\
OK fire away with it!
Mr.Punch

Re: The Fall of Because - KJ and the Occult

Postby anthony » Wed May 20, 2009 10:53 am

ABRACADABRA !\
\
So, there it is... \
Maybe we could start talking about the way Big Paul and Jaz found Geordie and Youth... It seems that they did a "magic ritual" to find their guitar and bass player... And who did they find !!! The best guitar player on earth ! Damn, it worked !!! \:o\ \:o\ \:o\ \
But i guess that after such an experience they probably used to "play" with magic again and again, even if they didn't want to, once they have used this kind of "help" they are relied to for the rest of their life... I read somewhere that Geordie was a long time student of the occult, that Raven -RIP- used to be Wiccan, and i'd like to find again this article where Jaz speaks about his "magic level"... Someone could help please?\
\
ABRACADABRA !
anthony

Postby Jaggedone » Wed May 20, 2009 2:34 pm

As most of you guys know I wrote a spoof about Jaz and his occult connections over on the http://www.thespoof.com site.\
Maybe it would do him good to go and visit Jimmy Page have a seance, hook up with John Bonham, Raven and Alesteir Crowley and they can all Jam on a new version of "Stairway To Hell" interesting thought and certainly a hit made in HELL! \:twisted:\
Jaggedone

Postby Mr.Punch » Wed May 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Jaz and BP did a Ritual...concerning to Jaz, which should help `em to find the right souls....and yes the found Geord...via an ordinary anouncement...or Geord found them, personaly I prefere the second version \;)\...but this Ritualö or spell seemed not to work propperly as - again concerning to Jaz - they testeted an enourmous scale of bassplayers and finaly got back to the "last Candidate" they want in the Band.."this Bloke keep phoning and pretending to be able to play the Bass"...\
\
I am sure, that KJ flirted with the Occult in the 80s and even longer, but it was usual at the time and even before (Stones/Sabbath/Led Zeppelin) and was always a good and productive hype...and Jaz knows perfectly to use any Trick to get a story...create an Image...does`nt he?\
\
I beleive that the Occult affected their music and appereance....but still unsure about the magic and power stuff Jaz keep selling all over l the years...what was the Liver and maggot thing? A bloddy perfect shock factor and a huge publicity trick! And at least a f..great joke of course....would be interresting to read or be informed about how much the secretary behind the NME entrance was affected by Jaz` spell on Latin...???? \:?\ Did she lost a leg? Got addicted to alcohol? Give birth to handicapt Children?\
\
Don`t get me wrong, I am not taking the piss out of the Occult aspect..just to try to anylise it in consense to a ordinary R&R carrer and it`s mechanism...\
\
more to come...yor turn fellas
Mr.Punch

Postby anthony » Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 am

Reading an article from Outside the Gate they spoke about gematria, and about the way they used it during the recording... Hmmm, interesting... Actually they did just point the tempo of a song they wrote, and it showed 103bpm, 103 being the number of the prophet... Ah, ok... And that's all? About gematria? i was just expecting something more relevant...
anthony

Postby cyrilgrey » Thu May 21, 2009 7:06 am

this is so fucked up because I just picked up two books a few days ago: Secret Societies (Revelations about the Freemasons, Templars, Illuminati, Narzis(?), and the Serpent Cults) and Founding Fathers, Secret Societies (Freemasons, Illuminati, Rosicrucians, and the Decoding of the Great Seal). I've read about 20 pages in each book so far and they are VERY interesting. I'm just blown away by the fact that this topic was brought up right after I decided to buy these books.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat May 23, 2009 5:22 pm

This is MAGIC! \:twisted:\
Mr.Punch

Postby Lennonka » Mon May 25, 2009 7:36 am

Jaz sings about being the 33rd degree in Dark Forces:\
I'm a inside man\
Of the serpent clan\
33 degrees\
I'll do as I please
\
Could that be true? \:D\ The devil knows...
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby anthony » Mon May 25, 2009 2:33 pm

I found this one interesting, surely "off-topic" for half of the interview,but the other half should be ok...\
\
http://www.dorfdisco.de/interviews/jaz-coleman.htm
anthony

Postby cyrilgrey » Tue May 26, 2009 7:59 pm

And though I think they misprinted the lyrics somewhere, Jaz sings "eye in a triangle" on Inferno
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Next

Return to The Killing Joke