The Fall of Because - KJ and the Occult

General forum about the band

Re: The Fall of Because - KJ and the Occult

Postby anthony » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:35 pm

I guess some of you shall know Franz Bardon (Frabato)... He wrote some really fascinating books about The True Way to the Magic Initiation, "The Key of True Kabbalah", and a few other ones... I love his books cause he uses some words you don't need to have studyed Theologie for years to understand easily, not like Aleister Crowley who is most of the times not so obvious to "follow"...\
I remember the BBC radio sessions from 2003, the journalist telling Paul Raven -R.I.P.- that the first time she ever saw Killing Joke live (When ???) they had a Wizzard on stage doing a Magic Circle... Weirrrrrrd ! Never saw that kind of stuff though, if someone has a video well i'm interested ! It seems that we will learn more about Killing Joke -or at least Jaz's- interest for the Occult with The Death And Resurrection Show movie to come...\
In the Guematria Numerology, the nickname "Jaz" is the equal of 333, "Half God and Half Beast" he sang in Pleasures Of The Flesh \:evil:\ \:twisted:\ ... As the word "Killing" is equal to 666. I will try to find who is the other 333 part !!!
anthony

Postby anthony » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Actually i really have trouble with the idea of "Order", in any kind... I think it doesn't suit at all my personal idea of "freedom"... And to answer to Mr Punch, i never practised any kind of magic ritual, i just try to be as objective as i can, i'm really interested in astral travel/projection, Astrology, Numerology, the Tarot, the spiritual side of the Quabbalah, and there is so much to learn ! Being positive is for me one of the most relevant thing to learn from all that -it took me 33 years to understand that ! Better late than never, no? And what really helped me opening my mind is a French movie/documentary from Ian Kunnen called "D'Autres Mondes" ("Some other Worlds" (?)), talking about Shamanism, Ayawhaska, DNA and the Shamanic vision of the cosmic snake...
anthony

Postby cyrilgrey » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:18 am

anthony wrote: "D'Autres Mondes" ("Some other Worlds" (?)), talking about Shamanism, Ayawhaska, DNA and the Shamanic vision of the cosmic snake...
\
\
I can't find this film. it sounds interesting, but i don't know where to get it.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby Lennonka » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 am

∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby anthony » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Sorry, it's "Other Worlds" in English, by Ian Kunnen -who also did "Blueberry"-you can find some clips on Youtube, and some good chosen ones...
anthony

Postby SpiderMum » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 pm

'
Last edited by SpiderMum on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiderMum

Postby Lennonka » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Cheers,\
\
I've just found something very very interesting - an article by A.C. Donahue called "The Transforming 72 Tones Of Lucifer"\
Read the first 4 paragraphs and you'll be amazed.\
\
It's here: http://www.perdurabo10.com/id579.html
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Quite interresting. Tho, somebody should tell him that this Band alrerady excists. And the music, the real name of Lucifer could be heard on their second Album. He should get in contact with their singer, who could show him how those spirits are to be put together to sound quite right. \:evil:\ \;)\
Mr.Punch

Postby Lennonka » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm quite earnestly contemplaiting that possibility also. \:twisted:\ \
\
Let's listen.\
The guy who has found the key to the weird sequence of numbers and letters in the Book of the Law, actually has these 72 tones and he put an announcement to his (perhaps official) blog that he actually SEEKS for a band to whom he would give it for experimentation.
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Post it to Youth via Myspace, he could easily get it to Jaz. \
\
I dealt with such things for once a longtime ago, NEVER again.
Mr.Punch

PreviousNext

Return to The Killing Joke