Happy birthday, forum

Announcements, admin's and moderators' information, rules and forum-related topics

Happy birthday, forum

Postby Michael » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:25 pm

If I'm right, you have turned 10 years yesterday, so happy belated birthday! You smell bad, I hope you're not dying...
Thank you very much to Lenny for keeping this up, although it is so damned quiet here now. (Is it Lenny alone now, or who does it...?)
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Re: Happy birthday, forum

Postby Lennonka » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 am

Hi Michael,
this is very sweet of you :)

Yes, I am (the only one) keeping this domain and maintain the forum, technically.

I am actually considering deleting the website because I don't see the point in keeping it anymore. There are other means nowadays to stay updated about the band, unlike when I started this site. I don't have the time either.

But I haven't made the final decision yet. The domain expires in September, I can make my mind up until then.
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Lennonka » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:03 am

Of course, Mr. Punch helps to look after the forum and for that I am very grateful. But this forum can hardly compete with social networks.
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Michael » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi Lenny,
good to hear from you! I understand, what you mean...I think I'm too old fashioned, I don't like Facebook and I love the structure of a forum to inform myself. I need topics and threads. But this structure seams to be dead.
When this forum will be gone, the only way to be informed about KJ will be the Gathering-list for me. It's a pity.
Michael

Postby Mr.Punch » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Hiya!
Sadly both of you are damn right. As I pointed it out on several pre - postings...it shows 9 Users online for example and so I tried to strat a new topic...(theres enough happening in the KJ Camp during the last two years...and the more than dissapointing result was: NOTHING!)
so, we`re deffo living in times, where "Click the LIKE BOTTON" is deffinately enough, even for Gatherers - sorry- better to say so called Gatherers - to value a new KJ Release.
Not even the "Newbies" react on any suggestion or welcome posts!!! (Probably it is sooo dead on here). Anyway...I - for myself tried several times to say:This is my deffo last post...but I am still nostalgig, but yeah Lenny...let it run out!!!! Close it down by September!Later on, loads and loads of People will realize what they are missing!!!! And it`ll never come back!
Just like it was with Vinyl!!!

I had great times on here! Tarr everyone! Have agood`n.!

BTW: Michael: Cologne Oct. 28.2018 ??!! :)
Mr.Punch

Postby Michael » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:15 pm

@Punch Of course!!!!! ☺ Do you still have my E-Mailadress and phone number?
Michael

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi, Michael. Already send you a sms on April the 2. and another one on April the 10. to the Number....go to your inbox :)
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sun May 06, 2018 9:55 am

Sorry. I've been vacant. I'll play.
Got some questions on old material to ask you Mr. Punch anyways.
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sun May 06, 2018 10:05 am

Michael wrote:Hi
When this forum will be gone, the only way to be informed about KJ will be the Gathering-list for me. It's a pity.

Im with you. Ill participate again. Facebook isn't for me. I actually thoigh under my woman's facebook account which she "likes" everything KJ related. ..colesy...etc...tried to join Church of Killing Joke and they denied the join group and banned us! No reason at all. So fuck those elites. I have 9 KJ concert shirts ...every release...and many cool goodies i could have shared...but fuck them. This forum and the gathering list is where it's at. Ok. Its very late. Need to go to bed. BTW. Im a 50 year old dad! Have a little gitl of 9 months now. Ive a 23 year old and 19 year old son from a marriage from yonder year...but this is new and awesomeness. Im sleep deprived. ..and some of the reasons ive been vacant. But I'll participate here. I miss all of you!
LSDMOFRO

Postby Mr.Punch » Wed May 09, 2018 6:06 pm

LSDMOFRO wrote:Sorry. I've been vacant. I'll play.
Got some questions on old material to ask you Mr. Punch anyways.

Well,then,fire away with it as long as there`s this possibility.Cheers mate!
Congrats to you and wife for having a baby girl... what`s her name Jana??? ;) btw: my new baby is still on the way...hasn`t arrived yet...;D

https://images.static-thomann.de/pics/b ... 89_800.jpg
Mr.Punch

Next

Return to Board Information