Killing Joke in next issue of UNCUT

Videos, album covers, posters etc.

Killing Joke in next issue of UNCUT

Postby LSDMOFRO » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:12 pm

http://www.uncut.co.uk/news/killing-jok ... ople-69982

btw....great article in the current US Rolling Stone discussing Colony Collapse. Not the KJ song. The reality.

I haven't seen a bee in my area in months. I saw some bumbles in the spring...but they weren't in great numbers like they once were.
So far this summer I haven't seen ANY and we live very close to agriculture communities and I've a quite a bit of flowers in my yard.

In WA State of the US...we haven't seen rain except for one day for months and months and months. And the wildfires have hazed the entire state.
Serious shit.
LSDMOFRO

Re: Killing Joke in next issue of UNCUT

Postby Mr.Punch » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:48 pm

Monsanto seed, Monsanto feed, all the bees are dying...KJ are deffo not only her with us to entertain us...they`ve f....a message!

Food supply control,mind control etc etc..all on the agenda of the so called liberators of/after the WW II...which used to finance the horror regime of Hitler on the first hand....and still do with other aggressors all over the planet. And I am not talking about American Citizens...it`s the f....financial Elite Rothschilds,Windsors,Rockefellors etc etc..I am lacking Israelies families and Arabian Clans due to lack of information...well at least Fiat comes to mind...collaborating with...guess whom? The Mafia! 10 points! Collaborating with the Vatican! 100 points...it`s f... KILLING JOKE :D
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:21 am

Oh. Yes. We are on the same page. This year's series of VICE NEWS on HBO [which is odd because they are owned by Time Warner but that's another odd subject] I felt chills by their documentaries this year...Monsanto and Round Up...seed bank in Norway...drinking feces in India and 80% contamination of water supply...Arabic warfare...etc...etc. I just felt WWIII is on the way and I'm a rational person. And quite frankly. ..it's more than just a fight for resources but also ideologies. Quite a disgusting thing and yes...the Killing Joke. And the band...well...pretty damn prophetic as concerned citizens. I get the message.

Funny thing is...I try and spread the word and none in my personal circle really cares!? So I find myself having less and less friends because for me...these matters are important if not mandatory crucial discussions for debate. This band...Killing Joke is very spiritual to me. Some say Jaz is just alot of psycho babble. ..and maybe some have a point in some instances ..but his and the band's messages are extremely important. I for one do want to be one of the 100 to do the pilgrimage towards removing my ego. Can I afford it...no. But I.will try and find a way if it happens. I strive to be enlightened and to illuminate. It's not to follow someone. ..but to learn and keep asking questions about my existence and my perceptions with my relationships and environment.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Sapromind » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:19 pm

So... is this scenario inevitable?
1. Overpopulation.
2. No sufficient amount of resources, including food.
3. The tension builds.
4. War. And lots and lots of wars.
Really nice that the Chinese already try to stop the overpopulation by reducing the number of births, but according to the predictions people in Africa are breeding in dangerous amounts, to the point where the population of Earth will grow to somewhere around 11 billion by the end of the century. Doesn't sound healthy. If the planet consisted solely of mature and aware beings then such problems would seem possible to control, but at this point we're kind of fucked. Well, probably not technically us, as we won't live long enough to experience the worst, but our grandchildren will not have it the easy way.
Sapromind

Postby PsychoMan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:09 am

I could imagination a new kind of pandemic or another world war would decimate the population.

Funny thing is...I try and spread the word and none in my personal circle really cares!?

That's because people nowadays care mostly for their smartpones. Call me crazy, but in my opinion that's the ultimate "weapon" for mind control. Ever noticed how you start a conversation with someone and as soon as they get a new Whtasapp message or someone posts some bullshit on Facebook they fall in this autistic state of mind, hammering away at their displays!? Totally shut off from reality within seconds and they don't even realize it.

Mark Zuckerberg and Google Inc. they just want the best for you.... hahahahahaha....... :lol:
Holy is the laughter that overcomes all your fears.
PsychoMan

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:21 pm

PsychoMan wrote:I could imagination a new kind of pandemic or another world war would decimate the population.

Funny thing is...I try and spread the word and none in my personal circle really cares!?

That's because people nowadays care mostly for their smartpones. Call me crazy, but in my opinion that's the ultimate "weapon" for mind control. Ever noticed how you start a conversation with someone and as soon as they get a new Whtasapp message or someone posts some bullshit on Facebook they fall in this autistic state of mind, hammering away at their displays!? Totally shut off from reality within seconds and they don't even realize it.

Mark Zuckerberg and Google Inc. they just want the best for you.... hahahahahaha....... :lol:

Gosh...yes, so true! I always find it amazing going to a concert and 80 percent of the people at the concert are watching the concert thru their smart phone? They can't live in the moment...they can't enjoy the F
%@%@ concert without the electric eye of Zuckerberg or Google inc. They want to remember a shitty bouncing video of the show...or they want to be an exhibistionist to show others...look at me, look what I saw?
But the irony is they didn't see shit!
LSDMOFRO

Return to Visual