Movie Trailer - The Death And Resurrection Show

Videos, album covers, posters etc.

Re: Movie Trailer - The Death And Resurrection Show

Postby Kijo79 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Mr. Punch and Michael see you there !!!

Mr. Kingsnake and myself meet us at 7:30 PM
http://koeln-magazin.info/buskers.html

Hopefully we could drink some beer inside the cinema to celebrate "The Wait"

and now we hope for some German Tour Dates to Welcome back our wonderful Mr. Jon Chaplarski :twisted:
Kijo79

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:17 am

Death and Resurrection to all of you...I am guilty of envy.

For granted you take the laugh being over that pond. I jest. But I don't! :evil: :( :evil: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quite frankly, really happy for you folks! Have a pint in spirit for us! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LSDMOFRO

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Well,here we are. Let me say one thing for a start: This "Report" is and can only be a Subjective one ;)

I met with my good friend Michael at an Italian Restaurant not far away from the Venue. The Venue itself is a building which is the Base of the Cologne Arts Club and inholds a cosy cinnema.
Showing was anounced for 9pm about 15 mins earlier we were there,meeting with other Gatherers - long time no see-as the likes of kijo79 and some other guys not on this Forum,big Hello hugs etc etc.
And then out of a sudden or typically KJ, difficulties turned up,in form that the projectionist has had trouble with the Blu ray player...so that they had to get a substitute...not a big deal on the first hand,but if you are depending on a nighttrain connex from one city to another...hmmm

anyway within not half an hour later we took place in the seats...and: (here comes the subjective part) it`s worth the wait. I don`t go into details now,cos I don`t want to spoil anybodies anticipation...just wanna mention..even Die Hards like myself were offered some NEW Informations about the Bands Carreer and beyond the curtain activities. :) and it is deffo deverting cos of the cuts and blends etc etc,nice anecdotes from BP,Geordie,Youth and Chris Kimsey and Sir Coles...

All in all it was a great eve,but I have to let off some steam...right to my leftside there were sitting a couple and a friend of theirs...guess what? Yes! From the very start of the Film they were chatting to each other and not even rest for a f... sec. until I told them...but not five mins later they were chatting again without breathing...in a CINNEMA! Tell you what...if YOU ARE NOT INTERESSTED in what`s shown on the silver screen, piss off and get drunk at the Bar instead of pissing everybody off! I love a good party and a drink,but I hate it when people across their 30 or 40 behave like f...Teenies , losing all their countenance.

So that`s it about TDAR Premier in Germany so far...look foreward for the DVD etc...and thank`s again kijo for the info
Mr.Punch

Postby Michael » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Punch, thank you for this nice report, I couldn't have done it better! Yes, the movie is very well done, very good footage and very interesting interviews. For me it has been very nice to see footage of Paul Raven again, lots of memories came up and I've been remembered, how special he was in his connection to fans, he's still missed. And the little scenes with Jaz's mother, a very sweet one. :D :):)ok, no spoilers anymore.
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby Lennonka » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:57 pm

I'm so happy for those who made this screening -- and also jealous :)
I have one question -- were there subtitles?
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Mr.Punch » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Yes there were subtitles...can`t exactly remember if it was through out the whole movie or just partly i.e. when the tone wasn`t that brilliant cos of back noises..and I still believe that my english ain`t that bad,so I normaly overlook subtitles,oh btw. they were in english of course...it`s realy a great thing to watch and the fact that it was shown in Colonge makes me sure it`s for real..it will see the light of the day...one day..it`s...proof me wrong...just about eleven years now since it was mentioned the firsttime? Oscar nomination for the longest production time ever in Film history...but it`s worth the wait...especially for the bonus disc(s)... :)
Mr.Punch

Postby Michael » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:44 pm

It can be preordered here now and should be released this summer: http://killingjokemovie.com/
If you are someone who loves risk, then you should preorder now. ;)
Michael

Postby Michael » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:56 am

There'll be a blu-ray-version released, too, but this will not have the extras of the "limited" DVD-version.
Michael

Postby LSDMOFRO » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:00 am

Damn it. So. Yes. I read there will be a blue ray version and not the :twisted: Pal dvd which i thought great
...because the Pal I'd only be able to watch it on a computer. So i had to.write coffee films . Now..i dont get the extras. For fuck sake. Errr.
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:06 am

Michael. Where did you read there won't be extras with blue ray or NSTC ? It's not of TDARS facebook? Im.curious. thanks.
LSDMOFRO

PreviousNext

Return to Visual