Colsey`s Mysteries

Videos, album covers, posters etc.

Colsey`s Mysteries

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:21 pm

There are some within his artworks for KJ...but the last one inspired me for this thread.\
\
Let`s find out what kind of fucking Machine is shown on the MMXII Sleeve? I was told by a person who was told it shows a Higgs accelerator...can`t be imho...looks quite different if you ask me: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/ ... 68x305.jpg \;)\ \
\
What we are shown looks pretty much like on of these: http://www.notizbuchblog.de/images/spitzmaschine2.jpg\
\
But honestly,,what is IT??? Let`s find it out.
Mr.Punch

Re: Colsey`s Mysteries

Postby LSDMOFRO » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 pm

I think it's the combination of an alien spaceship and a butcher's dream of a meat grinder...polished to perfection...visiting us mortal fools. We then get a choice when it hovers over our head, dropped into the alien grinder or go straight to the fema camp.... Ah! the choices!\
\
But yeah...the album cover...quite the wtf enigma?\
\
Hey...here's a novel idea...Colesy usually responds to his emails, it may take him weeks on end, but he usually does...I'll ask him?
LSDMOFRO

Re: Colsey`s Mysteries

Postby Sapromind » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm Facebook friends with him... no idea why he accepted my request, as we never met, but that was really cool \8-)\ \
Well, it might be tough to ask him in a polite manner... Like:\
\
Dear Mike,\
\
I really adore your work, I think you are a tremendous artist and your pieces are highly inspiring.\
However, I have a serious question about your art, and as a fan I deeply hope you'll respond...\
What the FUCK is on the cover of MMXII?\
\
Sincerely,\
XXX
Sapromind

Return to Visual