Another intimate KILLING JOKE show added

News about the band.

Another intimate KILLING JOKE show added

Postby romero » Fri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm

From Killing Joke Twitter:\
\
" LIVE SHOW: August 14th we play the Picturedrome in Holmfirth. It would of course be wonderful if you could join us: http://www.picturedrome.net "
romero

Re: Another intimate KILLING JOKE show added

Postby Werewolf32 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:26 am

These small venue gigs should be a great up close and personal encounter and atmosphere!
Werewolf32

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Its funny how KJ always seems to tour these days when they aren't yet promoting a record but in anticipation? And of course they toured the US when the singles collection was never released in the US until long after the tour was over. And they never did release 2013 or Absolute Dissent in the US. Imports only. But I got to like it. I suppose its the perfect example of not giving a shit and no caring about marketing. . They must assume we will get their music heard by thei true fans that follow them? Does anyone know if we will see a new release his fall? Winter?
LSDMOFRO

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:48 am

A new Album you mean? well looking at the activities of certain memebers beside KJ, like Jaz going to record his Nirvana Tribute,Youth producing everyone everywhere, I think they`ll enter the studio late summer/autnum so that a new album won`t be out before summer 2015, though I`m only guessing. I realy hope the film will see the light of the day this autnum...(fingers crossed)
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks Mr. Punch. I almost feel like the film then won't be release until the 2015 summer album. \
Since KJ members like Jaz doing the world cup ceremony. ..Nirvana etc, there's more fodder, uh I mean "footage" to add to \
the story. The perception I took was it felt like they wanted to time the release of the film with the last studio music release, but that didn't happen, hence, let's wait for the next LP to release it? If the film is truly done...then I think we would all be seeing it?\
\
Mini Killing Joke Conspiracy Theory w/ The 2nd Great Rock n Roll Swindle Marketing Plan in effect? \
Surly I Jest! But arguably we can see our mighty KJ building momentum. It may not be about money...but about getting their "conerned citizens" ideas and call to awaken and to ruffle authority's feathers with the maximum exposure?
LSDMOFRO

Return to News