'In Cythera' now available

News about the band.

'In Cythera' now available

Postby romero » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 pm

.....to download from various European Amazon stores, 7 digital, iTunes etc. No extras though.
romero

Re: 'In Cythera' now available

Postby tomb » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeah - on Spotify now too... I coulda sworn this was meant to be coming out on 26h, but now the official website say 19th... perhaps the Spinefarm release machine went off half cocked again!\
\
It's a pretty good song though - when the guitars come in, right at the start, it's the most 'Geordie-like' guitar playing from the man in a long while...
tomb

Postby Werewolf32 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 pm

In Cythera fantastic video and sound!\
\
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJLb0Vqr-s
Werewolf32

Postby cyrilgrey » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:24 am

tomb wrote:Yeah - on Spotify now too... I coulda sworn this was meant to be coming out on 26h, but now the official website say 19th... perhaps the Spinefarm release machine went off half cocked again!
\
\
\
the physical release is still slated for the 26th (as is the b-side). This is almost like buying a promo single with just the album track and a radio edit.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby cyrilgrey » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm

i'm seeing In Cythera being listed for and April 3rd release on some sites-- has it been pushed back or is that just because it has to ship? Did anyone here get it already (the physical single, not the download)?
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Return to News