NEW TRACK 'RAPTURE' STREAMING ON YOUTUBE NOW!

News about the band.

Re: NEW TRACK 'RAPTURE' STREAMING ON YOUTUBE NOW!

Postby Mr.Punch » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm

..at least..the longer I look at it (still disturbing) a familiar sentence comes to mind: "Machine over Man" maybe there`s a slight connex? \:?\
Mr.Punch

Postby jonnie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Do NOT use Insure and Go for your Holiday Insurance.They are total wank.
jonnie

Postby Michael » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:30 pm

This IS Colesy's cover-art and it is the cover of the new album.
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby Bluce_Ree » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Rapture is a bit of a nothing track but Cythera sounds gorgeous. I hope the album is more like that. Reminds me of Democracy which, as everyone knows, is their second best album.
Bluce_Ree

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

>> Democracy which, as everyone knows, is their second best album.<<\
\
...after Killing Joke ; What`s this for...! ; Revelations ; HA! ; Firedances ; Nighttime ; Brighter than a thousand suns ; Extremities ; Pandemonium ; Killing Joke 03 ; 25th Gathering ; Hosannas from the Basement of Hell ; Absolute Dissent... Down by the River ;MMXII\
\
then alright, the second best after Outside the gate. \8-)\
Mr.Punch

Postby tomb » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:40 pm

> Rapture is a bit of a nothing track but Cythera sounds gorgeous. <\
\
Yeah I'll second this... there's been a few real nothing numbers in recent years (thank goodnessTimewave never turned up on an album). Call me a traditionalist, but I'm pleased that new album does sound a bit more layered and developed.\
\
I dunno why but the minimalsm of the first few albums is somehow more acceptable to me than the equivalent 'one chord' numbers on the recent records - ie whilst similar on paper, Rapture or Asteroid just have nothing on a track like Pssyche for me...\
\
Don't know whether that's todo with the actual aesthetics of the tracks (and their productions) or the fact that I'm not sure if you can really go back to turning in tunes with that level of simplicity after some of the more sophisticated later stuff without it sounding like the tracks are just being tossed off... \
\
Band would probably say Rapture has spontaneity or something...
tomb

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 pm

tomb wrote:> Rapture is a bit of a nothing track but Cythera sounds gorgeous. <\
\
Yeah I'll second this... there's been a few real nothing numbers in recent years (thank goodnessTimewave never turned up on an album). Call me a traditionalist, but I'm pleased that new album does sound a bit more layered and developed.\
\
I dunno why but the minimalsm of the first few albums is somehow more acceptable to me than the equivalent 'one chord' numbers on the recent records - ie whilst similar on paper, Rapture or Asteroid just have nothing on a track like Pssyche for me...\
\
Don't know whether that's todo with the actual aesthetics of the tracks (and their productions) or the fact that I'm not sure if you can really go back to turning in tunes with that level of simplicity after some of the more sophisticated later stuff without it sounding like the tracks are just being tossed off... \
\
Band would probably say Rapture has spontaneity or something...
\
\
you pretty much said it perfectly. so ibid.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Previous

Return to News