New Album

News about the band.

Re: New Album

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Amalgam wrote:They may be working titles. Who says it's final? Who knows which titles will be used or not? \
Previously Jaz told about songtitles like "I Am War", "A Sixth Sun", "Feast of Fools" "Suicide Tribe" and "The Crossing Point", none of which have been released eventually. So I wouldn't bet my money on it that the titles in this case are given the light of day.
\
\
\
those titles weren't changed, the songs just weren't released.\
\
I guess we know what Pole Shift is going to be about. Sounds (from song titles only) like this album is going to be a continuation on the themes and ideas on Absolute Dissent. They seem very enthusiastic about the new album, so I'm excited. I don't know what else I wanted to say here... my mind just went blank.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby Amalgam » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

LSDMOFRO wrote:
Amalgam wrote:The album is ready when it's READY. Otherwise I believe nothing they say about it.
\
\
Well, Alagram nails it, slaps us back to reality and give up from the possiblilies and hope, but there's more to it. Alagram, your right... we get what we get when we get it! Get off the can. But hey, it's fun to talk about and bitch and complain. But also....\
\
I think part of the hype with Killing Joke and the misinformation is purposefully manufactured by them, or just stated simple gradiose ideas (in a "Bateman" sort of way) that they truly believe it will materialize---- the statements of how studious they were and that this is "the best album ever(I've heard that countless times) makes you think they keep rooster's hours, eat healthy nuclear powered sandwiches, and never missed a day of school...But the reality is they are clowns, liars, and jesters...all the while keeping that air of cleverness and ego-centrism... \
\
\
Well, LSD, speaking of grandiose ideas, it's funny that you point this out. Today I was re-transferring my old minidisk recordings from Brussels 2008 and when they played Labyrinth Jaz introduced it as following:\
"I see what it is: Young people wanna be famous and they get lost in the maze, in the labyrinth of ego. And what we have to do is we have to get rid of the ego \;-)\ So we are organising an expedition to India and you're ALL invited if you like to come \;-)\ to get rid of the ego. Huh? It's possible!"
Amalgam

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:44 am

Amalgam wrote:
LSDMOFRO wrote:
Amalgam wrote:The album is ready when it's READY. Otherwise I believe nothing they say about it.
\
\
\
\
\
Well, LSD, speaking of grandiose ideas, it's funny that you point this out. Today I was re-transferring my old minidisk recordings from Brussels 2008 and when they played Labyrinth Jaz introduced it as following:\
"I see what it is: Young people wanna be famous and they get lost in the maze, in the labyrinth of ego. And what we have to do is we have to get rid of the ego \;-)\ So we are organising an expedition to India and you're ALL invited if you like to come \;-)\ to get rid of the ego. Huh? It's possible!"
\
\
Ha! Man...that's hilairious! Had me busting in a room by myself. When was the pilgramage!? And I guess it never happened because the megalomania still exists! Sure glad I didn't by my ticket for the river hefer golden showers! Maybe he was hoping for pledges? Man, I've got to some way get this Holland park lecture up to you folks. I can't take it apart and scan it. It will ruin it. I'll figure something out. I can't wait for the film if it ever does come out. Can't wait for the grandiose. Gotta love it. Is there really any other musician that can match that wishful thinking? Maybe Sun Ra.
LSDMOFRO

Previous

Return to News