KJ Website updated....again!

News about the band.

KJ Website updated....again!

Postby romero » Fri May 20, 2011 9:08 am

The KJ 'official' website has been updated yet again. It offers a small apology regarding the cancelled UStour and then goes on to say how they're back in action again, ready for the European dates. Talk about a swift recovery!\
\
But the most incredulous thing for me, is that they go on to say that they will be releasing the RFH show as a live album and re-releasing the old albums. \
\
How about putting out the un-released stuff from AD first lads, eh? Before having the giant brass balls to try and suck the fans dry with MORE re-releases / live sets, yet again. \
\
Whether it's Spinefarm trying to milk their new deal with KJ or the bands decision; it doesn't cover either them in glory.
romero

Re: KJ Website updated....again!

Postby zomboid81 » Fri May 20, 2011 2:15 pm

think i may have to hit the summerdarkness fest, flights look affordable atm and if KJ is a no show, well it'll just be 4days in amsterdam! \:)\
zomboid81

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri May 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Yeah, re-releasing the Back Catalouge in a new package...well, there`s Big Aunty EMI who re-released the albums of the past re-packed with extra tracks etc etc...and I dare to say..they`re still keeping the fucking rights! So what`s left???\
\
Probably Panda and Demo? But where`s the sense? The re-issues from Cooking Vinyl are great imo.\
Well, KJ 03 would be an option..(I did an artwork for a Vinyl Release on transparent Vinyl and used to send it to Cooking Vinyl back then,and got the reply..that it would be great, if they could ever put their hands on the recordings)\
\
Next Swinefarm Option would be...AD..re-released- new package..including...the unreleased songs.!\
\
I back yer pardon..but Hosannas..re-re-leased???? That soon????\
\
But hey...(and I know I`m now adding oil to the flame that still burns somewhere...erm...Gems? \:twisted:\ )\
\
Oh,hey...there`s still HA! left..complete show this time around...\
\
and the definitive Live Album...OK OK...I am a hunter and collector and will buy it...but mentioning the contribution of Colsey and his Visuals...I am awaiting a bloddy DVD,or? Where`s the sense of an Album while talking about outstanding Visual Impressions?\
\
And I think we all have "A" so anounced: DEFINITIVE Live Album....XXV Gathering...\
\
BTW: I`m sure it`s the rec. comps. But I cannot stand the term:Definitive...in combination with KJ anymore...well since 2003 where the Definitive WARDANCE version was anounced...and..nothing against Grohl (he`s a nice Bloke anyway) But the deffo Wardance is on KJ 1! Right?! Any other options? ( Concerning Wardance?) Wanna be banned? \:D\ \:D\ \:D\ \:P\ \
\
let´s hope that Mental Geord is recovering soon while fishing the Moldau...
Mr.Punch

Postby PsychoMan » Fri May 20, 2011 7:04 pm

But the deffo Wardance is on KJ 1! Right?! Any other options? ( Concerning Wardance?) Wanna be banned?
\
\
Yepp.. ehmm... no... I ilke the XXV Gathering live version a lot. \
\
Fans will have many ways to get hold of a copy, the details of which we’ll announce in early June.
\
\
Sounds strange to me. \:|\
Holy is the laughter that overcomes all your fears.
PsychoMan

Postby zomboid81 » Fri May 20, 2011 7:36 pm

unless of course KJ plan to do something a few other bands have been doing at fests....\
graspop & arrow rock did the whole 'buy the live recording of the show - right after the show' - doubt that'd happen though\
or it might be made available at these gigs they're doing (starting in june time)?\
\
as for wardance - i'd agree about preferring the XXV version of 'wardance' \:)\
zomboid81

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri May 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Why are they returning to Spinefarm? What in the name of __ are they thinking? What is going on with these people and why are they acting like this? And the whole "US tour cancelled due to illness-- btw, they are working on the new album". Um... I guess they're not that ill. \
\
the re-issue news doesn't really touch me at all. After all, at worst they are just different versions of the same thing so I don't need to buy them again, or they'll have new material, which would be cool. Then again, with their track record lately, we'll most likely never see any of it... and if Spinefarm is handling it, I know we'll never see it.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby LSDMOFRO » Mon May 23, 2011 4:55 am

cyrilgrey wrote:Then again, with their track record lately, we'll most likely never see any of it... and if Spinefarm is handling it, I know we'll never see it.
\
\
Yes, Sir, Cyrilgrey, I can give you a witness on that! Hallelujahs and the basements of hell! Amen!
LSDMOFRO

Return to News