The Death & Resurrection Show Movie - It's coming!

News about the band.

Re: The Death & Resurrection Show Movie - It's coming!

Postby ahosek » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:53 am

coffee films made the following post on a youtube trailer for the film three weeks ago (early November 2010), in response to someone asking "when is it coming out?":\
\
Sorry, not quite, we're wrapping filming over New Year and have already begun editing so it should start screening around mid-2011 at festivals then onto limited cinema and worldwide DVD soon after.
ahosek

Postby Lennonka » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 pm

The 14 min trailer was re-uploaded here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qRZh6U7b88
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Fancyjoke » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks Lennonka,looks great!
The Great Cull is coming down!\
\
http://www.youtube.com/user/VOIDMK20
Fancyjoke

Postby LSDMOFRO » Mon May 16, 2011 11:01 pm

[quote="Lennonka"]The 14 min trailer was re-uploaded here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qRZh6U7b88[/quote\
\
]Hey kids! Anyone know what the password is to the 14 min. trailer or is it just pulled and not available anymore?\
I've only seen the one at Coffee Films, which is just a few minutes. And I think I saw that in\
only a mere decade ago, But WTF, I just booked my flight and got my ticket to Sun-dance Film Festival\
in 2023. You can laugh, I did buy one!!!!! Charging my my power wheel chair, dodging asteroids, right now, for the event!
LSDMOFRO

Postby Amalgam » Tue May 17, 2011 7:53 am

I don't know, but something tells me that like the cancellation of the US tour the release of the movie may be postponed as well. \
I deem it likely that more gig cancellations will follow unless better news indicates the contrary. Those are not quite the ideal circumstances for the movie to be heralded, so postponement hangs in the air once again.\
It's rather painful to think of the film being shelved (in)definitely after so much work has been put into it, but the fact that the trailer in question is not viewable any longer doesn't bode very well, does it?
Amalgam

Postby Sapromind » Tue May 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Amalgam wrote:I don't know, but something tells me that like the cancellation of the US tour the release of the movie may be postponed as well. \
I deem it likely that more gig cancellations will follow unless better news indicates the contrary. Those are not quite the ideal circumstances for the movie to be heralded, so postponement hangs in the air once again.\
It's rather painful to think of the film being shelved (in)definitely after so much work has been put into it, but the fact that the trailer in question is not viewable any longer doesn't bode very well, does it?
\
Mate, I just wanted to say that I love your English \8-)\
Sapromind

Postby Amalgam » Tue May 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Thanks, I'm from "Holland" (the Netherlands), so that's a remarkable compliment.
Amalgam

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 pm

>> Thanks, I'm from "Holland" (the Netherlands), so that's a remarkable compliment.<<\
\
aha! What City? \:?\ \
\
\
The last thing I read about the Film was: It won`t be out before 2012, because of adding more and more new stuff to it (Guessing this means recent Tours, maybe AD Studio Footage etc etc)..and that the movie developed into a film about Jaz` Life...\
\
sadly I cannot remember where I read it and so can`t dig it...I tend to think it was on the Gathering List...but which month???\
\
\
But I`m sure the Film will see the light of the day, cos I overheard a short conversation between Jaz and a certain French Video Operator at the Cologne Gig last year...where Jaz said:"We have to use this stuff...we should make something with it..."\
\
BTW: His Book should be ready too....it`s in the oven since early 2003 (Officialy)
Mr.Punch

Postby Amalgam » Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Mr.Punch wrote:aha! What City?
\
\
Oh well, Amersfoort. I'm sure no one here has ever been there. But I'm originally from nearby Utrecht and I'm proud to say that my first KJ concert ever was at the Vredenburg Music Center in December 1986 (some of you must have a recording of it).
Amalgam

Postby Fancyjoke » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:03 am

Lol,don't say that too loud,because I'm from the Netherlands myself.I didn't really visit Amersfoort,but drove through it on a regular bases when I was in the army back then. \;)\
The Great Cull is coming down!\
\
http://www.youtube.com/user/VOIDMK20
Fancyjoke

PreviousNext

Return to News