The Death & Resurrection Show Movie - It's coming!

News about the band.

Re: The Death & Resurrection Show Movie - It's coming!

Postby Lennonka » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 am

Well, I'm grateful that there's some communication between the creators and us fans, at least. And further, we will get more glimpses about the movie meanwhile.
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:52 pm

NEWS from The Deat &Ressurection Camp on Myspace: >> So everyone wants to know why the delay. Well, KJ doing interesting new things is one problem, the director coming up with amazing ideas for the edit is another, basically we're not doing it on purpose, we just want it to be definitive so there are a couple of things we're waiting to shoot, editing is underway, we're g...oing to post up clips for you to check out soon, hopefully you'll all feel it's worth the wait <<\
\
Guess, the Re-Union of Chapter One is gonna be mentioned and documented as well as Jaz` knighting....so let it take a further year...but it will come out fantastic me thinks. \;)\
Mr.Punch

Postby clarky » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:39 pm

It's never gonna happen, Gem's of Power all over again. They really are rank amateur's. Dunno why we put up with it.
clarky

Postby Amalgam » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 pm

clarky wrote:It's never gonna happen, Gem's of Power all over again. They really are rank amateur's. Dunno why we put up with it.
\
We put up with it because of the News Value. Because it will learn us more about the Mayan calendar and that when it ends its cycle in December 2012 (sic) we'll all go to blazes. To the Feast of Blaze. To the Fire Dances. Or something...\
Maybe they'd better not make such a big deal about it and simply include the damn thing as a bonus DVD with the new album. Or are they planning to make a big screen 3D version of it, like Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland"?
Amalgam

Postby Lennonka » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:06 pm

A 2nd trailer published on MySpace: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =106547161
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby JJAAHH » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm

this was posted a year ago and guess what\
\
IT'S STILL COMING SOMEDAY!
JJAAHH

Postby killjoker » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Shaun was here in Iceland for 6 days first week of Sept. to wrap up the Iceland connection. Had the pleasure of assisting him (contact the people he wanted to interview, drive him around and general assisting. So the project is on the move, after I drove him to the airport he went to Norway for further interviews and then to Prague to talk to Geordie and film him rehersing with his Russian band. Then he went to London for more interviews and film KJ rehersals. \
To my best knowledge he is now back home in NZ. He told me he was hoping to have the film ready after 1/2 year or so. Seen quite a lot of raw shots from it and it looks bloody good to say the least. Amongst people we interviewed are Guðlaugur Kristinn Óttarson (Godkrist) from Þeyr and Rúnar, the guide that took Jaz and Geordie to Snæfellsjökull-Glazier 1981(that experience inspired The Hum), also Birgir Mogensen (KUKL) the icelandic bassplayer that joined KJ and played with them for some time before replaced by Raven + a few others of interest. We also visited the glazier and some filming done there.
" The liars are out, they have all the assets, crawling for oil, they were bleeding for gold "
killjoker

Postby Appocalypsa » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:34 am

killjoker wrote:Shaun was here in Iceland for 6 days first week of Sept. to wrap up the Iceland connection. Had the pleasure of assisting him (contact the people he wanted to interview, drive him around and general assisting. So the project is on the move, after I drove him to the airport he went to Norway for further interviews and then to Prague to talk to Geordie and film him rehersing with his Russian band. Then he went to London for more interviews and film KJ rehersals. \
To my best knowledge he is now back home in NZ. He told me he was hoping to have the film ready after 1/2 year or so. Seen quite a lot of raw shots from it and it looks bloody good to say the least. Amongst people we interviewed are Guðlaugur Kristinn Óttarson (Godkrist) from Þeyr and Rúnar, the guide that took Jaz and Geordie to Snæfellsjökull-Glazier 1981(that experience inspired The Hum), also Birgir Mogensen (KUKL) the icelandic bassplayer that joined KJ and played with them for some time before replaced by Raven + a few others of interest. We also visited the glazier and some filming done there.
\
\
Thank you for the update. According to how long it has taken so far, it would be a big shame if it was not released once... THE WAIIIIT! \;)\\
It seems you had a good time. I think the credits at the end of the film (if there will be any) are going to be pretty long.. \:)\
"Nothing remains" - A.Camus\
Appocalypsa

Postby killjoker » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 am

Had a good time indeed and Shaun is a very likeable chap...yeah, he better not forget to put my name on the credit list! \8-)\
" The liars are out, they have all the assets, crawling for oil, they were bleeding for gold "
killjoker

Postby Mr.Punch » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Many thanks again to a gatherer from the List:\
\
14 mins long trailer:\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezh77zdmW34\
\
Damn, that`ll be a great movie.
Mr.Punch

PreviousNext

Return to News