American tour cancelled

News about the band.

American tour cancelled

Postby scotty 2 tees » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Just announced on facbook,sorry to be the giver of bad news.

"Dear Gatherers and friends, it is with great sadness and regret due to some health issues for one of the band we will not be able to embark on our 2016 U.S. Tour. This has come as a shock to us all, please give us the time to work this out and we hope to return to touring as soon as possible
scotty 2 tees

Re: American tour cancelled

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:19 am

Yeah, it's on the Death and Resurrection Show Page, but not on the Official KJ Page.

Big Paul probably can't make it due to tendinitis. Which I hope he has better health with to the utmost.
I'm guessing, of course. Cancellations are always an enigma with my favorite musicians, Killing Joke.
And i state that I've still hope as it's not quite yet "official" on their "official" page; they haven't posted it yet as "official".
So, I wonder and have hope they are trying to find a replacement if it's Big Paul. Or even Youth...

Yes, I hope someone who is ill is better and it's nothing too serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do have to state:
I have also come accustom to huge disappointment being one of the ultimate Killing Joke fans.
It's convenient to have cancellations with excuses that are mysterious. And I mean this in the most
sincere and honest way. Selfishly disappointed I am. And if ticket sales were down then it's Spinefarm's
fault. They just don't promote well in the states. And this was a more ambitious tour. I know Seattle
would be packed. It was the last time for MMXXII. And Spinefarm didn't even release the last album in the US!!!
A US person had to buy it as an import!!!!

Winter gets me down and I was soooooooooooo looking forward to this spiritual holiday for myself.
I guess I'll look for the high point and keep listening to Pylon. Hope if someone is truly ill gets better.
If not I've certainly the right to be the biased and be ticked off a little, though remain disappointed
---moreover and nonetheless. And of course remain the die hard fan I am...
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:37 am

It's official. All the venues you can't purchase tix from though it's not yet posted on their official page.
Ho hum. Hope all's well in the Killing Joke Labyrinth! In the mean time...keep running thru the maze.
LSDMOFRO

Postby markorbit » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:34 am

What's happened to www.killingjoke.com?
markorbit

Postby scotty 2 tees » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:31 pm

its now on kj official facebook,gutted for American fans,hope who ever is ill makes a full recovery.
scotty 2 tees

Return to News