Broadcast/Session

News about the band.

Broadcast/Session

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:01 pm

For those who passed this by (especially UK friends )

Nov.12 Marc Riley BBC 6

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06kw23q

Hopefully it`ll be listenable + more here on the continent.
Mr.Punch

Re: Broadcast/Session

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:41 am

Any one with a flac or lossless file of this? It's not available on the website. When I checked when you posted this Mr. Punch
i for some reason could not bring it up in the navigation...it wouldn't load. Would love to hear this and not from a you tube compressed source

thanks much for reading...
LSDMOFRO

Postby Hammer » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:39 pm

LSDMOFRO wrote:Any one with a flac or lossless file of this? It's not available on the website. When I checked when you posted this Mr. Punch
i for some reason could not bring it up in the navigation...it wouldn't load. Would love to hear this and not from a you tube compressed source

thanks much for reading...

Unfortunately, this didn't happen. They cried off at the last minute.
Hammer

Postby romero » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:20 pm

The band recorded the session minus the vocals. Jaz was meant to add them at a later date.
You can guess the rest.
romero

Postby Werewolf32 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:41 pm

We can all now get to hear the aborted Killing Joke session from October for the next 29 days at the time of writing. "Big up respect to Jaz who came into our Maida Vale studios to lay down the missing vocals."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0806zng
Werewolf32

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:33 am

Werewolf! You are a gem. Thanks. I really like these versions. Audacity can make a nice version for home usage.

In Audacity, choose the “Windows WASAPI” audio host and then an appropriate loopback device — for example, “Speakers (loopback)” or “Headphones (loopback).”

Play the radio show, press record in Audacity... export to the format of your liking.
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:02 am

OK. There's another song on the other DJ's radio show. I can't understand the guys name? Does this dj, (is his name Giddy Coe?) have a recording or archive of the show? I want to hear the last song. I like some of these versions on the radio show, they are very aggressive. And Geordie's guitar really rings out.

Would love some help!!! thanks much! :D
LSDMOFRO

Postby Hammer » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:51 pm

LSDMOFRO wrote:OK. There's another song on the other DJ's radio show. I can't understand the guys name? Does this dj, (is his name Giddy Coe?) have a recording or archive of the show? I want to hear the last song. I like some of these versions on the radio show, they are very aggressive. And Geordie's guitar really rings out.

Would love some help!!! thanks much! :D

It was 'Dawn of the Hive' on Gideon Coe's show. I've posted a link, but hurry it is only available for another 4 days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0806znj

edit, meant to add that you'll find it at around 2 hours 51 minutes.
Hammer

Postby LSDMOFRO » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:24 am

you, THE HAMMER, Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed that thoroughly!

Thank You So Much! May the bygones of a rubber bone digested by dog and shit upon this earth with resilience after a harsh winter to sprout forth and happen a new spring bring to you newly born green grass!
LSDMOFRO

Postby Hammer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:07 pm

LSDMOFRO wrote:you, THE HAMMER, Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed that thoroughly!

Thank You So Much! May the bygones of a rubber bone digested by dog and shit upon this earth with resilience after a harsh winter to sprout forth and happen a new spring bring to you newly born green grass!

:lol:

Sir, you are very welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.....I did too!
Hammer

Next

Return to News