EUPHORIA!

News about the band.

EUPHORIA!

Postby romero » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:32 am

romero

Re: EUPHORIA!

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:57 pm

I like the bridge of the song. Will be nice to get the lyrics when the LP comes out.
LSDMOFRO

Postby scotty 2 tees » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:37 am

Ive been banging on about KJ forever,I bang on about how they are the best band in the world,to everyone I meet,And yet they say
" der never heard of them " I think things are gonna change very soon,this new material is the best ive ever heard them.Im predicting top ten album charts.
These guys need to be rewarded by everyone in my opinion.Can you hear what I hear my friends.O M G.
Sometimes I dare speak lol
scotty 2 tees

Postby Bulging Eyes » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:09 am

It's a mystery why they are not huge but then again it isn't.

Take Rush for example- all in their early sixties( I think) and they have been around since 74 but are only now being recognized.

Comparisons

KJ- not radio friendly. Rush- not radio friendly.
KJ - do not court publicity. Rush- ditto.
Both bands have survived all musical trends(just about) yet are not well known. Both are in the rock and roll Hall of Fame.

Personally I think it comes down to being radio friendly and , in the case of the BBC, if a prime time dj likes you you have the advantage. John Peel was never prime time so all the wonderful bands he promoted had to work hard.

Anyway enough of my bollocks. KJ rule.
Bulging Eyes

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Everybody knows Killing Joke. They are such a huge influence and inspiration in all sorts of music style. Let alone Youth`Productions.And since the Internet KJ became Massive! Massive!!!
It`s just,that only a small population praise them in public , and buys their stuff.

The Band knows it. We know it. And that makes it something special. As...everybody knows the Free Masons and the Illuminaty,the Goverments,the Christian Religion,the Islam,the Bhuddism etc etc...but beeing a dedicated part of it,makes a difference. ;)

I f...don`t mind any chart success,as long as there are new outputs and Live Performances,the world is in order. :D
Mr.Punch

Postby Bluce_Ree » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 pm

That's a great track!
Bluce_Ree

Postby Sapromind » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:45 am

I haven't been around in a while due to some personal life duties, so I've only heard it now for the first time :o And I LOVE it :o
Sapromind

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:54 am

Mr.Punch wrote:Everybody knows Killing Joke. They are such a huge influence and inspiration in all sorts of music style. Let alone Youth`Productions.And since the Internet KJ became Massive! Massive!!!
It`s just,that only a small population praise them in public , and buys their stuff.

The Band knows it. We know it. And that makes it something special. As...everybody knows the Free Masons and the Illuminaty,the Goverments,the Christian Religion,the Islam,the Bhuddism etc etc...but beeing a dedicated part of it,makes a difference. ;)

I f...don`t mind any chart success,as long as there are new outputs and Live Performances,the world is in order. :D

It's so interesting you mentioned the free masons. Because right before I came here...I found an odd old interview:

http://www.dementlieu.com/users/obik/ar ... nse12.html

Maybe that was posted before, but new to me.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Psy68 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:04 am

Think this will be one that gets played alot from the album.This is the sort of tune that had me and my mates invading the dancefloor at the club we used to go to.
Psy68

Postby Lennonka » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:25 pm

I F*ING LOVE IT!
There's nothing more to say.
I'm not even able to express myself in words because of the excitement.
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Next

Return to News