MMXII Demos

Unreleased stuff and such

MMXII Demos

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Anyone see the post on the Church of Killing Joke that has the MMXII demos and stuff that one of the members has? It has a few new titles like Perpetual Motion and Rage Hard, an alternate version of Pole Shift, several untitled tracks, etc. Aside from a picture of the titles, there's little information, so I don't know if it is a bootleg or just something someone has. Anyone hear of any demos appearing anywhere?
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Re: MMXII Demos

Postby Amalgam » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 pm

cyrilgrey wrote:...It has a few new titles like Perpetual Motion and Rage Hard....
\
\
Rage Hard? Not a cover of the Frankie Goes to Hollywood song I may hope? Hm, guess only people born before 1975 remember that band.
Amalgam

Re: MMXII Demos

Postby cyrilgrey » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Amalgam wrote:
cyrilgrey wrote:...It has a few new titles like Perpetual Motion and Rage Hard....
\
\
Rage Hard? Not a cover of the Frankie Goes to Hollywood song I may hope? Hm, guess only people born before 1975 remember that band.
\
\
\
Of course with Frankie Goes To Hollywood, that title takes on a whole new meaning \:lol:\
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Return to Bootlegs & Rarities