2013 USA Tour CD ?

Unreleased stuff and such

2013 USA Tour CD ?

Postby LSDMOFRO » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Well... I bit on that link on their face book for the CD. I ordered it on EBAY more than 5 weeks ago... notta. Nothing shipped... anyone else order it?
LSDMOFRO

Re: 2013 USA Tour CD ?

Postby scotty 2 tees » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am

Personally I Didn,t,but I know some have received it,cos there were conversations on facebook a week or 2 back.So I hope yours turns up m8. \:)\
scotty 2 tees

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:41 pm

I remember reading about it either on here on on some interview. As I am not on Facefoock, I never realized that it materialized somehow, guessing it`ll become a further Pledge Action...hmmm it would be realy disturbing and frustrating if something "official" could only be ordered via Facefoock...keep us informed mates..would ya?\
\
Tarr
Mr.Punch

Postby Michael » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:35 pm

If you're alking about this one\
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Killing-Joke-Off ... 5658cc624f\
it seems, that it has been sent many times, check Reza's ratings. I think you should write him an e-mail, if you haven't received yours.
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby LSDMOFRO » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:30 pm

thanks friends. I'll give it a couple more weeks. Maybe its cheap postage to the US and it's by boat! I've had the Royal Mail snail mail by knots before...and that could be it. Yes, I checked the ratings...and I did realize that's Reza's site and he's 100 percent top notch. I'll give that ship a bit more time to get here! Thanks for all who replied! Have a great week people! --A
LSDMOFRO

Postby Mr.Punch » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Oops..oh..it sounds like - I guess Youth mentioned it - during a Tour Interview..but I am deffo not interessted in mp3s for about 18 - 20 Es...especially when they`re not special packed and comes around in a plain DVD Cover from Woolworth..sorry Reeza it does not work! AND WHAT I deffo not forgive is: BERLIN 2012 - one of the hottest Gigs I ever witnessed...Mikro was there..right on top of the HOF. Not beein recorded? Or simply not beeing released...so why? For this special Gig I would dare to pay 30...in a propper case incl. sleeve and anything....don`t like music in a Film Case..never will...sorry cheap trade...\
\
I am a Man of taste!
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:37 am

Mr.Punch wrote:Oops..oh..it sounds like - I guess Youth mentioned it - during a Tour Interview..but I am deffo not interessted in mp3s for about 18 - 20 Es...especially when they`re not special packed and comes around in a plain DVD Cover from Woolworth..sorry Reeza it does not work! AND WHAT I deffo not forgive is: BERLIN 2012 - one of the hottest Gigs I ever witnessed...Mikro was there..right on top of the HOF. Not beein recorded? Or simply not beeing released...so why? For this special Gig I would dare to pay 30...in a propper case incl. sleeve and anything....don`t like music in a Film Case..never will...sorry cheap trade...\
\
I am a Man of taste!
\
\
I got the CD. I haven't been able to listen to it properly...meaning...no one home...and some type of poly substance to go with it...bourbon, grass, catnip, whathaveyou... maybe I'll chaw on old used cigars wrappers?\
\
Mr. Punch...i'm with you. Seattle this 2013 was the best KJ set I've seen...and it was my 6th... I asked Reza...nope...not recorded...only two shows in the US were recorded...so what I have on this cd is I guess from whatever two shows those would be? Which SUCKS! Why is there NOT tape rolling? Ummm...you are a professional band. Tape should be rolling every show. It's not like it's EXPENSIVE to record off the soundboard these days...you could even hook up your android phone to the sound board and get a high quality wave file? fucking baffling to me? I'm totally with you Mr. Punch. I'd have paid 100 dollars for a copy of that show!
LSDMOFRO

Postby Michael » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:46 pm

@LSD (or @ anyone else, who has got it): How is it? Any comments?
Michael

Postby Michael » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh, I'm ignored...this makes me very sad. \;)\
Michael

Postby Amalgam » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Well okay, especially for you then:\
Review from the Malthusian Times, issue 93:\
"The USA Tour 2013 CD is a compilation of live recordings and has a wider variety of soundmixes than any of the eight official live bootlegs from 2012. It is the first live album to feature a track from the 2012 album, namely Corporate Elect.\
While not being spectacular in the sense of innovation, it is spectacular in the sense of repetition.\
It will be a most pleasing album for those who never get tired of hearing....Wardance! Requiem! Change! Psyche! The Wait! and of course the similary inevitable but weaker songs Whiteout and Asteroid. The song LLB is also featured on this CD, and it seems that the band policy of only playing the song in dedication of someone who has recently passed away has been buried along the way. In general it would be safe to say that this release ranks high as an acknowledgement of redundancy.\
However, no less than 40 times has it been sold to faithful fans. \
It is therefore expected that following the success of this compilation there will be a box set featuring the full length recordings of each concert represented here. According to unconfirmed sources there even may be another song from the 2012 album. \
One can only hope it will be one that is introduced with a rant about a looming catastrophe on global scale. Hope for the best, expect the worst! Aum Ha!"
Amalgam

Next

Return to Bootlegs & Rarities