1996 BOOTLEG

Unreleased stuff and such

1996 BOOTLEG

Postby scotty 2 tees » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Just found this boot from 1996,however no info regarding venue or even country.Jaz sounding very hoarse.The bootleg is called Democrasy direct and includes Aeon ,Savage freedom with a good audio quality.Some other great tracks aswel.Heres the link.\
http://min.us/mbwfBgEEcdrF0Q \
\
And heres the page I found.\
http://thissavagefreedom.blogspot.co.uk/ \
\
Some great stuff on here,but this is the rarest one. Many thanks to Savage Freedom.com\
\
Enjoy \:D\
scotty 2 tees

Re: 1996 BOOTLEG

Postby Amalgam » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Oh, that's probably the Paradiso gig. I remember that show. Jaz was so totally exhausted, or stoned, or both. When they were into Aeon, Jaz just sank down and sat on his knees and let the band keep on playing while not doing anything.\
The crowd didn't quite understand what was going on.\
Went backstage with a few other folks (Anthony Adamiak, were are you?), but attempts at reasonable conversations with bandmembers proved to be rather pointless excercises. I remember Geordie being very wary of journalists. \
Funnily enough I have no recollections of either the bass player or the drummer. I guess the drummer was Geoff Dugmore, but the bass player was neither Paul nor Youth. I still have the gig poster. The support act was Psyched Up Janis (no recollection of that either, hrm. Must be getting old, harhar).
Amalgam

Re: 1996 BOOTLEG

Postby scotty 2 tees » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:05 am

Thanks Amalgam .great memories and information.Now stored as Paradiso,holland.yes I remember Jaz vocal was hoarse as in 96,think i saw them in Manchester that year.an he was struggling to hit the notes.Not like the recent gigs where his vocals are superb,infact best ive ever heard him.Cheers for info m8. \:)\
scotty 2 tees

Return to Bootlegs & Rarities