bootleg from the venue

Unreleased stuff and such

bootleg from the venue

Postby scotty 2 tees » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:47 pm

years ago i aquired an original bootleg of k j at the venue in manchester,can anyone tell me the name of the guest female singer on the song madness.Its not a quiz cos i dont know the answer.Jaz does introduce her,but the quality of my tape was so bad i couldnt make out what he said and couldnt make out the name of this lady.hope ive set a poser for you guys,but i doubt it.
scotty 2 tees

Re: bootleg from the venue

Postby Mr.Punch » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:15 pm

Her name is Honey Bane http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_Bane and the song is called "What`s the matter" Madness came later...in any case \:D\ \:D\ \:D\
Mr.Punch

Postby Michael » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:47 pm

When I've read this I remembered what I wanted to do months ago, but I've been too lazy: I want to create a booklet for the two vinyl-bootleg-cd-sets with the correct venues and dates. Not a big thing, but I've been to lazy...\
Perhaps anyone has made one already and can send me a copy or can post the correct dates of the 6 CDs here?
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby scotty 2 tees » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:14 am

cheers mr punch,your knowledge is vast.you know every time i play my k j stuff to myself,i find myself being taken to a musical heaven,its nice to connect with fellow respectors.and thanks also for your kind feedback regarding Raven.Lovin the forum. \:lol:\
scotty 2 tees

Return to Bootlegs & Rarities