official bootlegs of the 15/16-tour

Unreleased stuff and such

official bootlegs of the 15/16-tour

Postby Michael » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:44 pm

I've bought the Exeter-show 2015 at the gig in Cologne. It's a great show in a nice mix with a very nice setlist, I think. I love the Absent Friends version and Jaz's voice is raw and not as much overdubbed/auto tuned as it has been live at the show in Cologne, I love it!
Does anyone have another one of these releases? Reza sells these on ebay, too, but they're more expensive than at the shows.
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Re: official bootlegs of the 15/16-tour

Postby LSDMOFRO » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:43 am

I might...super busy...don't have things cataloged. If I do, you are looking for one show in particular??? Or the tour?

I did record the bbc session recently. Did anyone else? I found it odd that the volume levels were perfect then dropped out many decibels. Anyone notice this? I can try to record again...it just takes time. And then the edit. I did do some edit on this current bbc session but again, not happy that it comes in clear then they drop the sound quality in the stream... And I want to record these in at least 44khz. Stupid question...is vinyl at 44hz? Or is it gauged at something else? I would love to make a mini bootleg record of these, if of course I had a cutter, etc... I wish KJ would continue to make bootlegs of their bbc sessions...sure looks to me that the art of some of the old old old bootlegs are colesy's doing.
LSDMOFRO

Re: official bootlegs of the 15/16-tour

Postby Michael » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 pm

@LSD I've just checked Reza's list on ebay and LIMELIGHT, BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND 31.10.16 seems to be the only mixing desk recording next to Exeter...all others are audience-recordings...that one?
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Return to Bootlegs & Rarities