Rockaway,2016 full gig

Unreleased stuff and such

Re: Rockaway,2016 full gig

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:09 am

scotty 2 tees wrote: When I upload to youtube its all in 24bit audio,which is a higher resolution than cd 44.1 ,so when anyone downloads my songs they should be getting a brill sound regardless of the video quality.Im waffling,perhaps go pm m8.

In

Scotty--From what I have researched, YouTube is giving back 128kbs but some M4A files can go up to 192kps on YouTube on the downstream/load??? So, I think that though you are uploading a higher quality if downloaded the user is getting less that 24bit audio? Or am I wrong? I'm confused. :?

So, I'm finding some fee converters to MP3 without Malware, but I think the best I will get is 128kbs. Yes, certainly I can convert an MP3 to Wav and make a CD. If it's true I can get up to 192kbs, then I want that... and would I be first downloading from YouTube to a video format and then converting to a higher bit rate audio format? :?
LSDMOFRO

Re: Rockaway,2016 full gig

Postby Michael » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:25 pm

@LSD Have you made your CD of it? And, if you have done it, does it sound compressed to your ears? If it sounds great, I would try do grab it my own and make a disc, too...
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Previous

Return to Bootlegs & Rarities