KJ to play Night Time and Fire Dances live

Talks about tour dates upcoming and past

Re: KJ to play Night Time and Fire Dances live

Postby LSDMOFRO » Tue May 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Yeah, Amalgam... It's hard to choose and I'd and I'd have to agree with you somewhat. I did think Beautiful Dead and Money sounded amazing and the drum tech was just kicking ass and I could tell both Youth and Jaz by their interactions with him were extremely pleased with his performance in Seattle. He really was kicking some serious ass...and I'd have to say his best song was Beautiful Dead. He nailed it!\
\
Yes, in hindsight I'd probably choose Revelations now that I think over 2003 and over EDAVRE. Those songs sound bad ass live over the years. I've only wanted to hear a lot on EDAVRE because I so want to hear Age of Greed and North of the Border and Slip Stream live. but if I had to settle for just two...I'd go for What's This For and Revelations. They'd be fantastic!\
Ever tune they've done live from WTF that I've heard (6 shows now?) was some serious sick dope.
LSDMOFRO

Postby centrala » Tue May 07, 2013 7:46 pm

The A side of revelations is ACE !!! \
Its hard , its synthy and its psychodelic \:twisted:\ \
It would be great if they would played that songs insteed the songs from first album .
centrala

Postby Bulging Eyes » Wed May 08, 2013 8:26 am

It's true you have to consider the hired hands drumming and whether BPF can/wants to replicate that style. Grohl and Atkins, whilst excellent drummers,are poles apart in terms of technique and style as was Dugmore and Scantlebury.\
\
Personally I would like to hear Revelations and MMXII though not on the same night. \
To date I have not heard any MMXII live cos I left the UK at the time of the tour and Revelations I have only heard Empire Song,We Have Joy and possibly Chop Chop live.\
\
Revelations would be awesome. The pinnacle. \:D\
Bulging Eyes

Postby bones » Fri May 31, 2013 1:36 am

It would have to be Revelations and Fire Dances for me. Two contrasting albums that would make a great gig together.
BONES
bones

Previous

Return to Tours