Seattle

Talks about tour dates upcoming and past

Seattle

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed May 01, 2013 9:49 am

Amazing stellar bad ass hypnosis by the mighty killing joke tonight. \
\
Im speechless. Simply the most high energy and even improv show ive ever seen by the world class l musicians. Stunning\
Hope to get a high quality boot. I was touched. Jaz gave me the candle he had burning for the show. I gave it to my nephew. He was so joyed. Illumination. The torch moves...
LSDMOFRO

Re: Seattle

Postby scotty 2 tees » Wed May 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Buzzing for you m8,wish ide been there,Yeah Killing Joke flying very high these days,Jaz vocals seem better than ever,and the whole band really seem to be getting on with each other.I will keep my eyes and ears open for that boot for sure. \:)\
scotty 2 tees

Postby Mr.Punch » Wed May 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Happy for you, Mofro! especially as it was such a longtime you Americans had to wait!\
\
@ Scotty: Yeah,the whole Band works better and better and they seem to be in best spirits too (ref. to the recent interview) maybe or hopefully this is a positive side effect of the whole download thing /record market crash..Bands have to play live to survive and that means they have to develop,to proceed...instead of burrow into a studio for or every two years and don`t talk to each other..that`s what Bands are deffo not for! right?
Mr.Punch

Postby scotty 2 tees » Wed May 01, 2013 5:59 pm

You make a great point there mr Punch,and I totally agree with you.Yeah K J on fire at the moment,..I dont think theve really stopped at all since B P F and Youth rejoined,and they seem very focused on the new album.Credit where credits due,they all deserve to be financially secure,seeing as they work there nuts off for us.Few gripes with management side of things but all in all,I reckon they thouroughly deserve our honouring them.KJ Best in the biz for sure. \:)\
scotty 2 tees

Postby Bulging Eyes » Sat May 04, 2013 9:55 pm

But where is Big Paul?
Bulging Eyes

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sun May 05, 2013 12:45 am

I don't know where BP is...but the man on the drums at the Seattle show blew my F#^$%&&* head off!\
\
Madness was amazing! You can get a sense of the madness with the crowd screaming it.\
It was so much more intense in the front of the stage. I'm the guy bouncing up and down pretty\
much in front of Youth. Here's the footage (not my video(s) below):\
\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0YpGQaXFww\
\
Also, this isn't bad video...sounds pretty good when you turn it up!\
You can really hear Geordie layering in the guitar...It was so trippy live:\
\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEgj6H_8nsk\
\
I also have some pics of the show though. I'll post them here sometime tonight.\
\
OK: Seattle Calling. I'm back. Here's the pics (Ever single one, no edit! All Exclusive!) from the show:\
\
Set List: Image\
\
\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
Image\
\
And me in the middle...my big brother to my right...my nephew to the left...\
Jaz lit a candle for show...after the music stopped, he picked it up, blew it out,\
and walked over and gave it to me...I later gave it to my nephew...passing the torch...\
I also got hit in the head by some invisible killing joke mustered up crazy spirit\
during Money is Not Our God, but that's another story...\
What a great show, what a great time...the best KJ show I've seen\
and I'm NO virgin, let me tell ya that! I sincerely hope all those next up on the tour\
have the most amazing fun spiritual mind and soulful expanding time like I had! Peace out Forum Gatherers!...\
\
Waiting for the encore:\
Image\
Still Laughing!!!!!! Waiting for the encore!!!!! Ha Ha Ha:\
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Thu May 30, 2013 4:04 am

I forgot to tell you folks and this is especially important to our Aussie and NZ gatherers and comrades...\
Both Youth and Reza did DJ shows at a bar called The Comet in Seattle after the show. I didn't know unfortunately.\
But I saw the advertisement in the an entertainment paper the next day as well as a good "smoking" crowd outside\
the Comet (Just didn't know what was happening!!!!????!!!) when my lady and I went still rumbling around that neighborhood\
after the KJ show. When they tour in Aussie and NZ, find out where the mini rave will be...sounds like both Youth and Reza \
like to get their cobwebs out after KJ shows...dig deep and check it out! \
\
Peace out. LSDMOFRO \
\
ONETIMERIGHTHERERIGHTOW (iam)\
\
Alka Agitator Instigator Selzer LLC
LSDMOFRO

Postby Bulging Eyes » Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 am

Awesome pics and review LSDMOFRO. Will check out the Auckland scene.
Bulging Eyes

Return to Tours