Kopek 13.45 Uhr\
Sister Sin 14.45 Uhr\
Peter Pan Speedrock 15.55 Uhr\
The Idiots 17.20 Uhr\
Killing Joke 18.50 Uhr (!!!!!!)\
Phillip Boa + Voodooclub 20.35 Uhr (booooooring)\
Saxon 22.25 Uhr"\
\
They expect about 10000 (!!!) people, unrealistic as hell in my eyes. Maybe the prize will do it (12€). Killing Joke hits the stage BEFORE Phillip Boa, what a shame, a very boring act from Germany. His English sounds even worse than mine. \:evil:\
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Re: Dortmund, "Rock in den Ruinen"-festival

Postby Mr.Punch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Probably when Saxon was on....it looked awfull full when we`re hitting the road! How about you both Michaels? Got home safety? fRENCHY fRENZY TOOK SOME pICS:::Jon was there..thank God!!! Take care Sir Jon!\
(BTW) I never ever dreamed off attending even less than a half of a Saxon Gig...but thanks to Gerodie and his "Special" Brew" I found myself beeing forced to listening to them on the way home...guidet by ..yeah Dutchies! \:P\ \
\
To cut a long story short: BklBlistering Hot Summer day! About 23 ° . Lousy place...building rubble all over the place...some authorities think it´s cool and got a real connex to R&R or whatsoever...office poopers! IT DOES NOT WORK! GOT ME?????\
\
But beside this I had a brilliant time! Band was on a absolutely high, even mentaly it seems! Special thanks to Daimond Dave!\
\
I`ll give you huggs in Berlin! What a Gent! \:)\ \
\
More next days!\
\
Punch
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm

I would have loved to see Saxon. Didn't even know they were still around. They had 2 good albums way back when I was in high school.\
I think I have them in the closet somewhere. Sounds like a fun time. Well, one of these days, if they don't come over to the states...\
I'll have to head over the pond to see the Almighty Killing Joke.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Michael » Tue May 01, 2012 9:16 am

Yes, it was a brilliant time! It was the first time for me to see KJ in the afternoon and open air and it worked fine \:D\ It seemed, that Jaz and Youth enjoyed seeing the audience, they laughed a lot and had fun on stage. And I liked the location!\
Punch, it was very nice to meet you again! I think next time I'll have to get backstage again, just to talk to YOU and Debby more, it was quite short this time! You went for a drink and never came back...a classic! \:lol:\
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby jonnie » Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Pleasure seeing you there guys, couldn't have imagined how bad that would have been if it was pissing it down. All in all a great afternoon, Boa was crap,but the girl singer kept my attention. as did the alcohol. stayed for two Saxon songs and i honestly must admit,they were even shitter than i thought they would be ! \:D\
Do NOT use Insure and Go for your Holiday Insurance.They are total wank.
jonnie

Return to Tours