Opening for G'n'R

Talks about tour dates upcoming and past

Re: Opening for G'n'R

Postby Lennonka » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Youth has taken this picture in Gdansk (I'm linking it from Facebook, so it probably won't work forever)
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Sapromind » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:44 pm

There are several pics on his Instagram as well. The stadium looks impressive but apparently the sound sucked (at least on GnR).
Sapromind

Postby Michael » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Lennonka, thank you very much for posting, because I'm not on facebook and will never be. It looks very impressive, for the band it must be very special to play these big gig after such a long time (80s festivals). On the one hand it must be frightening and like a drug on the other hand. Feeling like Hitler, if the audience goes with the show. I prefer the club-gigs like the one in Bochum a few days ago, it was great! I hope the band enjoyed the show in Gdansk, tho. And you and your family, too!
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby Mr.Punch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Looking at the pic, the crowd seemed to be very impressed by the Joke(who wonders) ...the enthusiasm,either on Youth` Instragram-whatsoever nowadaysneed- Yoof is 24h a day enthusiastic,which is great...I tend to think, it was bizz as usual...as the payment will finance ther future in any way.

Michael, I totally agree with you on the small club gigs (lasttime I visited a Gig in such a vast capacity was...I think around 2002 I was invited to see the Stones in Düsseldorf for 25 ! €s.

It was lousy,surreal...everywhere barriers,security in shiny yellow cloth..telling you which barstand you`re allowed to,to get a warm beer after 20+ mins... :mrgreen:
but don`t forget Hellfest...wasn`t it a 20.000 seater minimum...and they succeded?

Anyway,it seems to work for them and it seems better than the Mottely Crux debacle....

Would love to hear or read Geordie`s thoughts about this affair.... :P
Mr.Punch

Previous

Return to Tours