Die Kantine Köln Dec.3.

Talks about tour dates upcoming and past

Die Kantine Köln Dec.3.

Postby Mr.Punch » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:59 pm

Gig Report,if yer like?!
It was a fantastic show! Sound was more or less top,sometimes,Geordies Git went a bit low in the mix,whereas on other songs it was right in the face,god (so Geordie :D ,and the Soundguy might only know) latter one was very "active" from time to time...nearly ruin Exorcism with his echo orgie on Jaz vocals...but all in all it was great! The Band was in a fantastic mood,especial Youth.
It was at several times,that he went over to Geordie and they,together with Jaz gathered together improvising and just enjoying themselves.
Geordie btw. always had an eye on the girl which stood in for Reeza (typical Geord,innit?)
Well to cut a long story short,it was a fantastic show with a Band at it`s peak. Had a few words with BP afterwards and he was still in this high spirits.
Met up with my good friend Michael again and some other Gatherers from the UK...bought my 1st KJ T-Shirt ever...
and last but not least,(it wouldn`t be a report by my standarts,if I would not let off some steam about idiots sorrounding me on such occasions...
can you imagine? You pay 28 Euros for a show of your fav Band,and each song,you took a photo with your smartphone and spending the rest of the song to share it and whatsoever???Instead of watching the action on stage..
I mean...how sick is this?
And then,of course they were there...right next to me...them talkers...I am recording..and they are talking endlessly bollox instead of diving into the fantastic world of Sound and Vision..
did you all knew,that Pandemonium is a track of the fantastic Revelations Album??? And that WTF...? was the one after the debut?...Jeez...people are talking about such nonsense shit,while the
Band is going hot on stage (and YOUR NEIGHBOUR IS RECORDING YOUR SHIT!!!)
Horrible...we have a say here in germany...if you don`t know what you`re talking about,just shot the fuck up!
And I like to add,if you are not interessted what`s going on on stage,don`t visit concerts,stay at home and talk bollox all night long. Try to do so on a classical concert and you`ll be thrown out within minutes.

Ha ha..I am losing myself know...grrrr :D

Great Gig!

And yes Michael,as ever,I was the first to report! ;)
Mr.Punch

Re: Die Kantine Köln Dec.3.

Postby Michael » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:03 pm

...and, as always, I'm the one who just says: Well done, Punch, you're right with everything you say! :-D What I second is the smart-phone-recording-of-concerts-shit, that has destroyed my fun of goung to concerts in the past too often. Hate is what I feel, when I have one of these assholes in front of me.
Off topic: Punch, yesterday we have talked abaut Alan Vega and my suicide-concert experience, I'll never forget, and about Vega's age. Today I've found out by accident, that he's died in July aged 78...RIP
Punch, thank you for writing this report, I hope, that the next time will not be in too many years!!!

Ps: I've just used the search-function here to find my old post about the suicide gig I've been to. The response of the function was
"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: suicide."
:-D :-D Haha, welcome to the world of cynicism!
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Re: Die Kantine Köln Dec.3.

Postby Michael » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Return to Tours